Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #1

Lovely Sunny Sunday

Morning all! It's a glorious day here today. I've watered all the pots that looked as if they couldn't wait until this evening and the seedlings in the greenhouse. OH is out weedkillering the paths. Hate to use herbicides but it's really the only way to keep some control.

Kizzy and Pip are enjoying the sunshine - just had to tempt them in with Dreamies and shut them in the kitchen until OH finishes his spraying. Of course, he wouldn't think of shutting them up before he started

Hope you are feeling more comfortable this morning Eileen and that you get some warm sunshine in DC today.

This time next week ............ chocolate, diet or no diet!!!

Enjoy the day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #2

Re: Lovely Sunny Sunday

Morning Angie. Lovely sunny day here too. Last Sunday was glorious weather wise where I was then - looks like today could be shaping up to being a similar day...

Quiet day here after last weeks busy week... am still in my PJ's and dressing gown...

Thoughts with you all... Hope you're feeling much better again today Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
17-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #3

morning angie! think i may punt the OH outside to do the same and cut the grass! been up for a while, had a sore head when i woke so got up for some paracetamol and to let dog out, he's still limping, last night i threw his ball for him and i think he skidded on the floor on the way back, had a feel, he doesnt cry when i touch anywhere so hopefully just a sprain. there goes a nice days walk out the window!!
sun is out here, slight chill in the air. not got much planned for the day, my brother called asking if i wanted to go to the park, so may do that.
going over to the community centre at 1pm, our housing asscosiation have decided that they are billing us for the 'landscaping'!! and by landscaping all they seem to do is cut the grass once in a while, then they blow it onto the pavement the next day, occasional trimming of shrubs/bushes so they are not on. the area i live is a mess and the large bit of grass next to me is the local burning ground/bonfire pit! so i think we are sending our bills back to them, i will try and get some pics to show you how untidy the whole place is!
sorry getting ready for rant mode now!! have a nice day all, hope you are feeling better today eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #4

Beautiful sunny day here too, ooh it doesn't half show up the dust on the glass tv stand though! Never again will I buy any glass-topped furniture!

I've got a cold and it's at the very drippy stage so I'm walking around with the tissue box in my hands.

The birds are still collecting dog hair for their nests but the activity level has slowed down quite a lot now, I expect their nests are ready!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #5

Morning all, been in the garden this morning. More steps toward completion, which you can see now. Off to work this evening, so see you all tomorrow more than likely.

Took Sal a nice walk. Lovely day the sound of lawn mowers, chatter, strimmers all intermingled with birds, children playing and now next door but one's old hand mowers its almost ......SUMMER .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #6

afternoon all, sorry you have a cold MrsH, what a nuisance.
Lynz hope your meeting goes ok
Angie and Karen sounds like you've been busy
Kate hope you are having a nice day
It's glorious here, i'm sat in the garden with the laptop, bit tricky to see the screen but i just can't sit inside. I've nearly finished writing an article about my first Basenji, it's for the basenji summer newsletter.
Took the dogs to a local park, it's a lovely place, will maybe post some pics later.
Kwame was worn out and lying on the floor back at the carpark. Poor chap got dragged around Pets@home after and bought some treats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #7

A lovely sunny day here; still a bit windy, 10 C (49 F); supposed to warm up by afternoon. Really awful storm that spawned tornadoes, heavy rain, high winds and flooding passed South of us, but there have been at least 35 deaths across the States involved; how awful. We were lucky to be spared. Another good sleep last night; took the dressings off and only very very mild discomfort today!

Poor Kwame, Shelley! Kazz, sounds a lovely pre-Summer day where you are. MrsH, sorry you have a runny-nose cold, such a nuisance. Lynz, good luck fighting the landscaping assessment. Glad it's a pretty day for you too, Squirrel. Angie, won't that chocolate taste wonderful next week.. ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
17-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #8

[quote= Another good sleep last night; took the dressings off and only very very mild discomfort today!

[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you are getting better and sleeping well. Denis sends get well soon purrs x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #9

evening everyone, late check in from me as i was working today. We apparently had a celebrity in store today!!! Kevin Bridges was in having a wander around!!!! I didnt even recognise him due to not being a huge fan of stand up comedy!!

Went to see my friend who is back from austrailia on holiday and staying at her dads house who is my sisters partner. Came home ad OH had my dinner ready for me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #10

Hi Pamela, hope he made you something nice for your dinner.