Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Friday

Morning all,

Well last day before half term here in Bristol, its just an inset cleaning day for me, no pupils in School.

Its wet outside but does not feel cold.

I feel a little better so far today yesterday hit me for six!

I am easily confused lol.......some of the posts I was reading seemed very familiar, then I realised they were from way way back - silly Julie!

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-02-2007, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Friday

Morning Sweet, I'm glad you ae feeling a little better today Morning all, damp morning here this morning but the rain seems to have stopped now. Just getting ready to go and muck the horses out. Hubby is home this afternoon, I'm looking forward to seeing him, I've missed him

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #3

Good morning - hope all yesterdays sickie people are feeling better today.
It's another of those mild neutral days - nothing exciting expected, but hey, I'd prefer that to 7 feet of snow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
16-02-2007, 10:11 AM   #4

hi, hubby is still very poorly, I think he's got the flu! Ashleigh finally stopped being sick last night & slept ok. I've got a cough & sore throat today, so looks like I'm going to come down with something... hope I don't have what John's got, I haven't known him be this poorly before..

I've got to cancel Lucy's party tomorrow. I don't have phone numbers for half of the kids & don't even know where some of them live.. so I'll be trawling round the village today on a mission to find kids houses..

I've got to get through the rest of the "washing mountain" as Ashleigh managed to be sick on every piece of bedlinen we own, although I did get most of it sorted yesterday, I'll get on top of the rest of it today.

Think that's all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-02-2007, 11:25 AM   #5

Morning all!

Aww poor Lucy having to have her party cancelled, but I'm sure she understands when everyone is sick. ((hugs)) to you all.
Raining and miserable here, such a yucky morning. Raechel has a riding lesson this afternoon. After not getting to last weeks one because of the snow she's looking forward to it. Apart from that, nothing else planned. Hope all who are under the weather feel better soon, have a good day all!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #6

A wet miserable day here but at least it's mild....

Completed the trolley dash earlier so there's no need to go out in the rain again
Usual chores here, nothing exciting ............ oh how I look forward to Spring when you can have the windows and doors wide open

Smudgley, sorry to read that you too are going down with the bug Stay warm and I hope it doesn't turn out to be as bad as the rest of your family's...

I hope everyone else with sickness is on the mend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #7

Morning all (just)
Kitchen nearly finished, (what I'll do to get out of cleaning a cooker haha) Weve decided to get the joiner that's putting in the kitchen to do the floor too...dead posh! Well it'll be one less job for Derek.
Tonight will be getting rid of all the dust although I suspect it will linger for a few days. Catch up with the washing and ironing over the weekend and then RELAX .

Fran, hope you have a nice romantic ctime with hubby .

For everyone that's not feeling well....hope your better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-02-2007, 02:53 PM   #8

Went to Krazy kids with Dominik n Sebastian this morning; it's a hideous indoor play area in some tatty warehouse. By coincidence, 2 of Dominik's best school buddies were there so he tore around for an hour. Still, he had fun so that's the main thing. The little one was ever so fascinated by everything which was nice to watch.

I'm still feeling sore throaty and sick and headachy so I can empathise with everyone else that's feeling a little under par. Smudgely - your hubby sounds especially unwell; hope he picks up soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #9

Again, sorry so many of you aren't feeling well, take care, hope you're better soon ! Bitterly cold today also, -4C, wind chill -11C...awful, but it is sunny and Onyx finally came! I was so worried when she didn't show yesterday at all, but she appeared at lunch time in all the snow and mewed at me twice..don't know if she was saying "nice to see you, Food Lady", or "hurry and open that pouch, I'm starving!" And at tea she was so anxious she came up to the plate and started eating while I was still scraping all the food out...she must have really been hungry. Quiet day, just to the market and lunch, papers and crossword. I agree with Mags: can't wait to have the doors and windows open again...hurry, Spring!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #10

Oh Eileen - I know what you mean about spring! For a brief time today (before it started raining) I had doors/windows open as it was quite balmy. The daffodils are flowering in the front garden and we're heading in the right direction; just not quite there yet