Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #11

Re: The last book you read?

I will look out for that - I was a avid Joy Division follower in my day . . . I heard her interviewed last August on Radio 4 - interesting story!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #12

One of the books EmmaG gave me regarding the Low Carb diet!!! Interesting reading, and its working!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
07-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #13

Just finished reading Meg Hutchinson - The Judas Touch

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-02-2006, 05:22 PM   #14

KO and Yola, if either of you want to read this book, I can post it to one of you and when you have read it you can pass it on to the other if you like???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #15

As I started this thread I better reply

My present book is "History" sad eh.

Elizabeth the Queen a biography on Queen Elizabeth I by Alison Weir well worth the time to read read, a history of Elizabeth's personal life within the framework of her reign. This book gives an insight a human touch to a biography of a woman hardly allowed a private life.

Mind you I enjoy history And this may not suit everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
07-02-2006, 09:33 PM   #16

I recently read Desert Royal by Jean Sasson it is a very fascinating insight into a part of the Saudi Royal family told to the author by one of its princesses. Not everyones cup of tea but I enjoyed it.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
01-04-2006, 05:21 PM   #17

I finished a Jeffrey Deaver book earlier and am just starting on a Jonathan Kellerman book - both titles escape me though!! Have read a few books this week, a Ramsey Campbell and Shaun Hutson.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-04-2006, 10:35 PM   #18

I mentioned Elizabeth Peters in my earlier post: I'm reading her latest: Tomb of the Golden Bird now; before that was The Labyrinth. Picked up at the library today: The Oxford Murders & The Last Templar. Any Robin Cooks are good. Booktigger, forgive me if you already know this, but you can go on Amazon & check out any book you might be interested in & read reviews & customer ratings. I do this all the time when I hear of a book or author that I think I might like ...I used to hate it pre Web days when I would get a book from the library on the basis of the jacket blurb & discover when I got it home that I didn't like it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-04-2006, 07:53 AM   #19

i havent reada book in about a year, but it was dan browns da vinci code, and i LOVED it so much i went out and brought the whole series, and still havent read them lol!

The da vinci code gets you thinking about a lot of different issues about life, really good book