Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-10-2022, 07:47 AM   #1

Tuesday today

Good morning ladies.

Just catching up whilst I'm on the train to work.

Dinky how did you get on at the doctors? All OK I hope? Did you and Janna have a nice dinner last night as she would have been in early? When do you get Pearl and how long do you have her for? Have you heard from your cousin lately?

How is Miracle doing after her hair cut? I imagine she feels so much better after it!

Shelley, how are you feeling? I do hope you are feeling better. A few folk on my team have got a cold/flu bug, hoping none of them are in the office today as I don't want it! Take care.

Not much been happening. Robyn seems fine after her adventure on Sunday. She did really well with her training last night so I think we should be moving onto the next part in the next couple of days. Will be nice to have dog that heels instead of pulling like a train!

Not got my boots yet. Last weekend was too bust so will get them hopefully this week! My tooth is still absolutely pain free but I am very conscious of anything getting caught in it so tend to keep it clean so it doesn't get infected.

Have a lovely day ladies. I better go and catch up with some work whilst I'm on the train!!