Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-10-2022, 05:08 AM   #1

Monday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Monday 4.30pm here and it's trying to rain, although it's still warmish. I've got a little bit of washing out, so will keep my eye on it.I haven't done much - just continuing to work on that stupid essay. I've got to go to the doctor tomorrow for a diabetes check. This is the first time I've seen this new doctor ,as my old doctor has now left the medical centre. I hear this new one is really nice, so we'll see.

Janna 's been working all day but she finishes at 5.30pm tonight and she'll stop off at the mall and get a few groceries on the way home.Just going to have scrambled eggs for tea, as I've got some nice free-range eggs that I want to use up. I can't have any ice cream though if I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow.

Our covid numbers have gone up a lot now that masks no longer have to be worn. I still wear one if i go shopping though and they must be worn in doctors surgeries still. I know they're a pain, but I've sort of got used to wearing one now and I'll keep doing so for a while when I go shopping.

No more news to report. My wee birds are flying around outside waiting to be fed, but they have to wait until 5pm.

PAMELA, that's great news about Robyn and the test. The trainer knows all the hard work you've been doing with her and you're heading in the right direction with her. You must be pleased. Good for you..I hope your sister-in-law had a great birthday party on Saturday night. You would have been tired the next day though, although it's good to get out and have a bit of fun sometimes. I also hope that your dad had a fantastic birthday yesterday and loved his electric over blanket. i know they're very expensive - I bought mum and dad one - and it was great that your sister went halves with you. With your winter coming on, he'll get plenty of use out of it, I'm sure. An over blanket is pure luxury.

I hope your tooth is continuing to behave itself. You'll be pleased when the 27th finally comes round. You never know Pamela, you might not have to have it out.- dentists can do amazing things today. Janna isn't looking forward to seeing her dentist, Andrew, but that wisdom tooth is not settling down as she hoped it would. Andrew told her last time that it would have to come out but she would need to be referred to an oral surgeon to have it removed. She'd be OK if Andrew himself could do it but she's nervous of anyone she doesn't know. How is your dentist getting on ? Were they able to save his fingers ?The poor man really needs both hands to do his job. I do hope he can still practise dentistry.

I hope you get a super pair of boots this weekend What colour's your walking jacket ? You may be able to get a pair of boots that match, and be all colour coordinated.

SHELLEY, hope you are feeling a lot better now and are not having to work too hard.

Well ladies, I'm off to feed these wee birds and bring in the washing.

Hope you both have a super day tomorrow and love to all Catsey cats and dogs, including Loona and Reuben of course.