Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-10-2022, 06:54 AM   #1

Sunday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Sunday 6.40 pm here and it's been another nice day - not hot ,but pleasantly warm. I've spent the day working on that second Bible essay and have finally managed to complete a rough copy, complete with Bible quotations which are meant to back up what I'm saying, but I don't think they do, unfortunately. I'll work on it tomorrow and try and give it to Brenna to post in a couple of days. There's still no Post Shop open anywhere near here. She's heading down to Timaru on Wednesday this week to visit a clinic down there, so hopefully she'll be able to find somewhere to post it.

My cousin didn't come round on Saturday and I rang here, but she didn't mention it. She also said that she probably won't come round here for Christmas tea this year. She's always come round on Christmas night for years now, so I guess she must still be annoyed with me, although she talks OK on the phone to me. I don't know whether to bring the whole fight up again and apologize again to her, or just leave it and see what happens. Gosh, I hate rows. I really want to give her her birthday presents as well. She knows they're here, but doesn't seem interested.

I've got Pearl coming next week. I'm dreading it now, and kicking myself for saying yes to Hilary. I know she's looking forward to going away with her partner as they have a few problems to talk through, but Pearl is definitely no good with cats and so my poor guys are going to have to be locked away. Also ,lots of people have cats around here, so I'll have to walk her really late at night. I doubt I'd be able to hold her if she was out and saw a cat. I will make sure she's muzzled though, before I take her out.

Janna has a dentist appointment on Friday 21st, for a check up and for Andrew to have a look at the impacted wisdom tooth that is a bit sore at the moment. She wants me to go with her, and we can have a nice lunch afterwards (her shout, I hope ).

Surimi and salad tonight for tea. It's still too warm for anything else. Might be followed with an ice cream on stick, but I might not have one as I've got to have a blood test next week to check sugar levels.

PAMELA,how did you and Robyn go with the test yesterday ? I've got a feeling that you did really well. I didn't know what time it was, so I kept thinking of you all day, and keeping everything crossed for you both.Did you manage to get a nice pair of boots as well? I hope you found just the perfect pair. How kind of Steven. How is Loona doing now ? I hope she's fully recovered and enjoying life.

SHELLEY, how are you feeling now ? I hope you're a lot better. and Howard and Chris haven't managed to catch that bug. Let's hope you've had good news about your book. Hope Reuben is still well and happy also.

Well, I'm off now to see about tea and try to avoid that ice cream ! Oh yes, forgot to tell you that the white cat coin bank finally arrived yesterday, although according to the tracking ,it's still in the air. This one isn't broken ,but his blue eyes are a bit crooked, giving him a cross eyed look. I'm not worried about that, and I think he's beautiful, but as we're having a few quakes at the moment, I haven't put him on display yet, just in case he falls. I couldn't go through all that again.

Have a great Sunday, Pamela and Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-10-2022, 08:35 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily.

Good morning Dinky,

Sorry to hear that your cousin is still being off with you. I do hope she comes round and you have christmas night together. Your money box sounds lovely. The crooked eye gives it character!! he certainly sounds lovely.

Im sure you will keep Pearl in line as i know your cats are your priority (quite rightly) I hope Janna gets on ok at the dentist. I have the dentist on the 27th at last.

Thats great that you have got a rough draft of your essay done as well, im sure it will be great!

Shelley, how are you feeling? There have been a lot of bugs going about recently with the weather change. Are you off next week for the october week?

I havent really been up to much, just been busy with work and doing Robyns training. Her test went ok. She didnt pass but she didnt fail as the trainer can see we have been putting the work in but i havent been as quick on the corrections for her behaviour as i should have been but he was happy with how she is doing. He also showed us the next part of the training and actually having her walk to heel. We did a little bit of it yesterday and what a difference being able to walk her without her pulling! Still not allowed to use the training on the daily walks, but we are taking great steps towards it!

I still havent got my boots, we will go out next weekend as i cant be bothered with the shops. We were out at my sister in laws last night for a birthday night for her. Was a good night and got home around 1am. We were still up at our usual 730am though. Heading over to my dads as its his birthday today so taking his present over. He wanted a heated over blanket so my sister and i put together and got one for him so i hope he likes it!

Have a great day ladies and i will catch you soon