Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-10-2022, 06:50 PM   #1

Wednesday daily

Good evening Dinky and Shelley,

Dinky, your chicken wraps sound lovely!! i do hope you enjoyed. Is Janna still enjoying her job? How did poor Miracle get on at the groomers? I hope she is ok. So glad you could stay with her. I am keeping everything crossed that your replacement money bank comes in one piece for you.

Did your family get home safely? I can imagine you will be looking forward to seeing them in the new year again. Did you manage to get much done on your bible studies essay?

Shelley, how are things with you? How are the pups doing? all well i hope. DId you enjoy your day off today?

My day off today so i went and saw my sister and picked up teh last part of my birthday present from her. It is a lovely necklace with 2 sisters sitting on a swing on the pendant. When she showed me it online it had a lovely inscription beside it but it didnt come when she received the necklace but it is lovely. It has a couple of stones on the side which are lovely colours. I also saw my dad for an hour today and had some lunch with him. Came home and put on my new Oodie! it is soo cozy, i havent been cold all day with it! I did Robyns training myself today and she wasnt the best pupil. i am actually dreading Saturdays test as she isnt at the level we thought she would be at so not sure what will happen but we will continue working and getting there with her.

I still haven't gotten my birthday present from Steven as i couldn't decide what i wanted but i have now decided that i want a pair of boots that i can wear when its raining or snowy as i only have trainers which is generally all i wear!! We will go out at the weekend and pick some.

Im in the office all day tomorrow as its a conference with the head of the division which should be quite interesting as my managers are also involved in it.

Have a lovely day/eveinng ladies