Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
14-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #1

Free to good home smelly Sky!

Does anyone want a 7 month old smelly deer pooh covered 7 month old Border Collie!!!!!

Sky has been playing in a lot of Deer pooh and ingrained the lovely new collar Auntie Elaine got him - collar now soaking and dog has been washed in Lavender shampoo and he still smells - his Daddy has a cold and doesn't smell him - me and his doggie Sister Jazz do!!!!

Auntioe Elaine is bringing him another collar on Thursday when she is stopping by - me thinks he would be a good dog to practice her doggy skills on - he is currently just 7 months and being a stroppy teenager have threatened him with the chop early if it continues!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #2

Re: Free to good home smelly Sky!

Poor Skye, has his mummy fallen out of lurv with hm?
You should set up some agility things for him in the paddock, I bet he'd just love that

Catsey Senior

14-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #3

He is still to young and growing most don't do agility til 18 months oh god another 11 months of this!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #4

I've never done any sort of agility or anything but I fancy giving it a go. My lungs may pack in trying though
He must get enough agility training at home dodging all those ferals

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #5

Sorry if this is out of place but I understand that good old tomato ketchup is great at getting rid of bad smells - I am told it even works on skunk! IF THIS IS TRUE surely it would work on deer poo?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry if this is out of place but I understand that good old tomato ketchup is great at getting rid of bad smells - I am told it even works on skunk! IF THIS IS TRUE surely it would work on deer poo?
I saw that on myth busters angie,the tested in on skunk smell and it worked.

Bless that little Sky,my Lil likes to roll in smelly stuff too,dogs dont you just love them

Catsey Senior

15-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #7

He smells much better today and is currently playing in the rain with his pal Max the lab from next door -

The smell is better today and at least his collar is clean and smells of leather again

He is currently wearing a reflective coallr and hates it but at last I can see him in the woods, his pal has lost his the third this year!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
15-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #8

Awww poor Sky I don't know what the fascination is with certain animal poo and some dogs My old GSD Sasha from way back used to LOVE Fox Poo and if she could find some to roll in, she would. Used to stink to high heaven too ugh lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
15-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #9

both my collies love to roll in fox poo but they eat the deer poo and horse poo mmmn lovely LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-01-2008, 08:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
both my collies love to roll in fox poo but they eat the deer poo and horse poo mmmn lovely LOL
My too are the same with cow poo,they always sniffing it out for a nice tastey treat while out on their walks ....... and its always a race to the litter tray if the cats have gone too