Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
26-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #11

Re: Walkers crisps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I'm afraid I'm s stodgy stick-in-the-mud traditionalist when it comes to some things: why improve on what's perfect already...Kettle lightly salted crisps!
Not a big crisp fan but yes I agree.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #12

i like the walkers baked crisps, cheese n onion flavor. get some cheese n ham triangle,(asda do them in a low fat variety. ) and make a cheesy spread sandwhich. and put the crisps in the sandwhich. mmm tasty

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mackerel Tabby, Tabby & White
09-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #13

Quote:
I'm afraid I'm a stodgy stick-in-the-mud traditionalist when it comes to some things: why improve on what's perfect already...Kettle lightly salted crisps!

Leesy, if I had to give up crisps or chocolate, it would be chocolate!

I think the strangest flavor we have here is Old Bay! (It's a seafood seasoning - spicy! - famous here near the Chesapeake Bay...)
I love Utz crisps - and I've sworn that I will NEVER move out of their delivery area! (I think they only deliver within 300 miles or something like that...) So if y'all are ever in the DC area in the US, try some Utz!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #14

I ate Utz exclusively for years, they are great, but found I really prefer the Kettle crisps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #15

Quote:
I'm afraid I'm a stodgy stick-in-the-mud traditionalist when it comes to some things: why improve on what's perfect already...Kettle lightly salted crisps!
Eileen - I'm with you on that one! Kettle crisps or lightly salted nachos and that's about it for me. I find Walker's crisps too overpowering and too greasy.