Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-11-2006, 10:34 AM   #1

Daily thread - Sunday

Good morning! 9.30 and here I am talking to myself!
Think I'm fighting off the Catsey lurgi Woke at 3.30, with my throat burning and feeling like I'd had razor-blade sandwiches for supper. Heavy, achey shoulders. But, after a big glass of water, a cup of tea, a cuddle from the kits who came to see what was going on, I snuggled down and listened to the cricket (much better! Hurrah!) and feel a lot better now.
The weather is amazing - heavy, heavy rain and thunder. So, I'll just stay in and stay quiet. Have nothing planned for today, and OH is out, so no cooking necesary.
Kazz- hope you're much better

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-11-2006, 10:58 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Sunday

Good morning DM ....good morning all!!

It's a lovely sunny morning here after a very wet night.

Having an easy day today, just a bit of tidying up and sorting out.......

DM
~ I hope the Catsey lurgi doesn't get any worse ...... I suppose I'll get the
blame for this one too!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #3

Morning all, hubby and I were up and out early seeing to the horses. Got to nip to the shopping centre to pick up a pressie for MIL's 60th birthday and go get Em from my mum's later as she stopped with her whilst we went to the Supreme yesterday.

Nice sunny day here so far and doesn't seem quite as cold as of late

Hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #4

Lovely sunny day here, though cold! Had a lovely morning so far. Got some nice pressies. New slippers with kitties on! Kids told their sunday school teacher it was my birthday, so the whol church sang happy birthday, I could have crawled under my seat, lol! Got to go to Wolvehampton later to pick up FIL as he is coming to take our niece home (thank you Lord).
Hope you all have a good day.

DM - take care of yourself
Kazz - hope you are feeling better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #5

Well have to say I hope whatever you've got DM ain't what ever I've got because I feel rotten. Voice almost completely gone - croaking would be the right word. And feeling not to good but on the bright side the weather is cold but bright managed to get out with the girls this morning about 8am they are now curled up on the sofa waiting for lunch, as its roast chicken they know they get roast dinner too potato - veg - chicken gravy. So they are happy Cleo the only sensible member of the family is curled up nose to tail asleep.

DM hope you feel better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
26-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #6

Hello everyone! Really tired today as i had a long day yesturday and got utterly drenched - awful rain!!!

This morning woke up with awful pains in my shoulder/neck on the right hand side so i think i might have pulled something its horrible

Hope everyone else is okay!

Tom x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-11-2006, 09:46 PM   #7

Oh dear! Sorry so many of you are under the weather....take care, rest up and get better soon! Lovely weather still here, low 60's again and bright sun. Onyx has apparently decided she likes to be fed at lunch rather than tea time...she's been waiting for me when I get home from errands..so lunch time it is! A nice warm moist food at lunch, and then some kitty treats at tea time if she's still there. A friend gave Leia a packet of kitty treats, which she promptly snubbed; so they're being put to good use! Had a nice thing happen yesterday; my CD player hasn't been working, but my friend who was over for drinks managed to fix it!! Have a good evening, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-11-2006, 09:47 PM   #8

Let there be music Eileen!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-11-2006, 09:51 PM   #9

Evening all, been a beautiful day here...
My neighbour, Doris fell this morning, no quite sure what she has done, but she is in a lot of pain, when the doctor finally appeared 6 hours after being called, she is back in hospital!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-11-2006, 09:52 PM   #10

My favorite classical radio station that I listen to in the evening started playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving...while I love Christmas music as much as the next person I don't want to listed to it non-stop for the next 30 days!!! So I was deligted to have the CD player working, and listened to my old favorite folk CD's: Ian and Sylvia, Peter, Paul and Mary, Simon and Garfunkel !!