Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #1

Angels of Egdware Rd

On Sunday Channel 4...the tube bombings in London a programme about why people stayed and helped instead of seeking safety themselves............real Heroes...

Its the 3rd anniversay this year 7/7/05 this is an account horryifying.....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2254...ware-Road.html

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #2

Re: Angels of Egdware Rd

Indeed he is a hero. Although traumatised I hope he will find solace in the thought that he did what was humanly right. However, it does make you think, would I have stayed or fled? I would like to think I would have done the right thing and helped but maybe I too would have been so terrified that I took flight. mmmm, one of the BIG questions that these scenarios put to you.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #3

Tim Coulson is one very brave man and indeed a hero.

It takes a very strong person not to panic when something like that happens, he genuinely gave help and comfort to those poor suffering people without a thought for his own safety.

For all his bravery he still has to face the demons of the carnage on that fateful day three years on...

Yes, he is certainly is a real Hero..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #4

My neighbour who commutes to London every day was on the Edgware Road train that was blown up. Thankfully she was OK, but I know she's wracked with guilt daily about the people that were not so lucky. There are so many people that just were so selfless on that day.

I didn't see the programme but I have read and seen previous reports of true bravery way above what one would expect.