Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
18-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #1

Barry Manilpw is back in england

If your a Barry fan you might know that he is coming back to england on 4th and the 6th of December at the O2 arena.
My OH wants to take my daughters and me too it. Alas i dont think it will be possible to go which is such a shame. We live in yorkshire and it would cost us in excess of £600 for the tickets and somewhere to stay which is way too expensive near Xmas.

Lets hope for my OH sake he comes to a venue nearer us.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #2

Re: Barry Manilpw is back in england

Hmmm - I'm sitting on the fence on this one. Sometimes I really like his stuff and sometimes I find it overwhelmingly sentimental and sugary; depends on my mood I guess!

I gather that by your comments OH's a fan then? It is a VERY long way to go to see him and a huge amount of money . . . she must be a very dedicated fan to be even considering it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
18-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #3

Re: Barry Manilpw is back in england

I am like you with his music it depends on my mood as well. She used to be a member of his fan club. It would be nice to go and watch but i think its far too expensive.

jane