Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2014, 06:00 PM   #1

Moser Roth chocolate thursday

evening all, the title is to let you know about the lovely chocolate i have discovered. It's a special aldi limited ed so not sure how long it will be around.
It's passion fruit panna cotta and consists of 5 individualy wrapped bars, scrumptious.
beautiful day weatherwise, couple of beach and lane walks, couldn't do the sea front today as there was a fisherman and i knew the dogs would make a nuisance of themselves,lol.
Off to Stranraer tomorrow on the bus with a friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-08-2014, 07:56 PM   #2

Re: Moser Roth chocolate thursday

Hi Shelley, enjoy Stranraer tomorrow. OH spent a few seasons near there digging at a place called Dunragit.

I had my eyes tested today- new 'occupational' specs needed as the varifocals aren't great for long spells at the computer.

Hope all are well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #3

ah yes CS we used to drive through Dunragit before the new bypass was built. We saw people digging, did they find anything ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #4

There was lots, a Neolithic henge monument which covers two fields and a mound of the same period. Apparently there has been some digging ahead of a new road in the area recently which has also found Neolithic stuff.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #5

Hi ladies, sorry I'm a late looker-inner

Took Pandora for a vet visit today, worried about some rough scabby patches on her neck. The vet gave her shots of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, I'm continuing oral meds for a week then review. I took her collar off as a precaution, but I don't think that was the cause.

Is your OH an archaeologist CS? I love watching Time Team, so does Ceri. Great programme.

Catch up with you tomorrow, it's all go

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #6

Evening all.

Sorry for my absence but been feeling a little overwhelmed by everything........not sure if it is the stroke or the worry of another happening. Or a bit of both.
Oh by the way I have a Betta fish (Siamese fighting fish) and he is called Zorba, long story but he was found in a vase/bowl something and brought home and one week later lived in an old fry/isolation tank I have and will be moving to a larger one this weekend.