Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #1

Fudge Friday

Afternoon everyone - bright and breezy here atm but probably blowing up for something but we are in need of rain here, plants and things are looking sad. Gardening man here atm, trying to fill in holes that Dora has dug, I believe she has mole and hippopotamus in her past lives!

Hope all are well and enjoying their Friday. Gentle cuddles to all Catsey pets from me today, well, it is Friday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #2

Re: Fudge Friday

Fudge, I love fudge, isn't it funny I didn't like it when I was younger always found it too sweet and cloying but now I love that sticky/stuck to the roof of your mouth feeling

It's raining here again, it was clearer around lunchtime and I thought of cleaning out the chickens, but by the time the thought became an action it had started again.

Both cats are in and sleeping or grooming as we speak.

My tomatoes are still green on and off the stalks Angie, I think I was a bit too anxious to pick them. They are a decent size but very hard, no where near ripe. I may be making lots of chutney this year!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
01-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #3

Weather pretty yuk here but we need the rain. Just given The Big Fooze a brush, he loves it. Trouble is he keeps rolling off the sofa!

Need to start a get well card for a friend who has just had a spinal operation. Still watching the Games, our hockey ladies beat the kiwis, hurrah. Loved hockey at school. Played again in my late 20s, nearly killed me!!! Hadn't stopped smoking then.

We don't grow tomatoes, we have a friend who grows baby orange ones, they are fab. We had some of our potatoes yesterday, Aran Pilots, lovely. Cutting some lovely sweet peas and dahlias, love the scent of sweet peas. Looking forward to Sunday and some more sun. Hope all furries are safe and cuddles to them all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #4

evening all, phew back on the internet properly, what a relief,i do enjoy keeping in touch and having a catch up.
The weather this morning was rainy but steadily improved until i was able to sit on the decking in my shorts reading at about 5 o'clock.
Howard has gone home now to begining work on Monday. He will be back as soon as he can finish the job.
We went shopping to Newton Stewart today and i found a lovely Deco plaster hound in the antique centre. I will find time soon to post some pictures of several things on here.
Sleep well, see you tomorrow folks