Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-07-2014, 08:34 AM   #1

wine gum Thursday

Morning everyone. It's a mixed bag with the weather today. Rain and sunshine is the forecast. Having a well earned breakfast in work just now as I have been cleaning the house before I left including trying to get marks out if a cream carpet!! We have an estate agent coming tonight for a valuation and if it all goes well he is going to take photos and get the house on the market so fingers crossed!!

Chin tickles to all catsey pets

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #2

Re: wine gum Thursday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow.Good luck with your valuation tonight Pamela. Hope it goes well for you after all your hard work.
It's evening here and lovely and warm. I have been off work all week and won't be going back until Monday. Could not shake this awful flu so dragged myself down to the doctor this morning to find out I have pneumonia (yet again).Anyway, I'm feeling a bit brighter tonight so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and I'll be able to work next week.I haven't been able to do anything in the house and it's so frustrating.

Hope everyone is well and all Catsey cats are contented. Miracle is still desperate to get outside. I'll take her to the vet next week as soon as I'm well enough.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #3

Hi Dinky and Pamela, it's raining here, not too bad but would have been nicer if it had stayed dry, especially as there was washing to dry. Still, the garden needs it.

Good luck tonight with the valuer, Pamela, it's scary putting your house up for sale, hope it goes well. Bake some bread or perc. some coffee for a homey feel.

Oh hope you feel better soon dinky, nothing worse than feeling you've wasted time being ill, but the house will be there after you so don't stress, get your rest.

Picked 4 of my tomatoes to see if they will ripen better indoors, still green though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-07-2014, 01:01 PM   #4

Goodness, it's afternoon already! What have I done with the morning? Not a lot really. Just been out to take some photos of a lovely orchid a friend gave me, but Kizzy decided to come along and of course knocked the orchid over. No damage done but my photos aren't sharp so I'll have to try again. Warm and cloudy here. Have more washing to put out in a minute, so hope the rain stays away at least until it's dry, but we really do need some rain.

Good luck with your valuation this evening Pamela. Hope the market is better for you now.

Dinky, sorry to hear you are still crook. Not nice, hope you feel miles better soon.

PP - I'm nowhere near picking my tomatoes. Every time we run out of bought toms, my OH says "Any ready in the greenhouse yet?" and I have to say "No, sorry, not yet!"

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #5

Hello everyone.Dinky, hope you are better soon.Pamela, good luck with the valuation.struggling wirhout proper internet connection.the neighbour WHO kindly let us share his wifi has put parental blockers on so it wont let me on anything involving interaction.back to limited use on mobile