Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #1

Spangles Tuesday

Morning all - just having a coffee, so thought I'd start the daily ..........

It was definitely cooler here this morning, so I have a jumper on again but I think things are warming up outside and the sky is blue again, so the jumper may have to come off! I planted some more seeds yesterday in the greenhouse, so a bit of sunshine would help them sprout - just some more parsley and basil, can't seem to have enough of them.

Took an early delivery (7.45!) of Nature's Menu frozen raw dog food. Dogs' freezer is now full to the brim and the dogs won't go hungry for another 3 months. Nice to get that all put away before things warm up. The delivery driver said we were his 3rd delivery of the morning, so someone was probably up early!

OH is golfing today and so I am going to be chilling in the scriptorium. Dogs both snoozing, Kizzy fast asleep under the fleece on our bed (I'm sure she thinks no-one can see her!) and Pip is outdoors somewhere. I have been working on trying to get some rhythm into my calligraphy and have hopefully managed to get things moving, so will try that again today, the poem I'm writing out has a very distinct rhythm, so deserves me trying to portray it in my script.

Kazz - I am sorry that you are feeling so tired having gone back to work. Have you returned too soon? Take care lass.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #2

Re: Spangles Tuesday

afternoon Angie and anyone who comes along later.
We arrived in Scotland on sunday and have settled in nicely,lol.
We brought a friend up with us as he was flying from Glasgow airport to crete this morning. Poor Howard
had to drive him there at 2.00 am. Got Howards brother coming to stay tomorrow as he is driving up on business and needs somewhere to sleep before setting off back.
Yesterday we managed a swim in the sea which was invigorating to say the least .
Dogs been to beach and sleeping now so peace perfect peace for a while.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
29-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #3

Afternoon folks. Scotland sounds lovely Shelley. Would love to swim in the sea. I love watching our dogs on the beach, Scout hasn't been yet. I think she will love it, she swims like an otter.

Kizzy obviously thinks it's an invisibility fleece, we have those! We also have an invisibility bed but Swirl's back legs stuck out this morning, they were a bit of a giveaway!

Bit cooler here today, hurrah. Managed to hoover without melting. Still quite warm though. Got the cricket on interspersed with the Games. May do some ironing later. Cold bit better today, still coughing but not as much. Making some more cat nip toys. Our local corn merchant has 3 cats at their warehouse so I think they will get one or two. May make a few and send them to the Ark. Our cats aren't that bothered about them.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-07-2014, 05:41 PM   #4

Evening everyone. Trying to head home from work just now!! Glasgow is alive with so many people and the atmosphere is amazing but it is difficult trying to get home due to queues for buses and trains.

Angie, my 2 seem to have invisible hideouts too!!
Shelley, enjoy your stay at the caravan. You are brave going for a swim in the sea!
FM, it's cooler her today too thankfully!!

Enjoy your evening everyone