Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #1

Murray mints monday

Morning everyone. Started off misty here today but forecast is to brighten up later. It's back to work for me today which means back to normality

Barney has his first walk with the dog walker today so I'm trying not to bite what little nails I have left!! OH is going to let me know how it goes as the dog walker will contact him.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #2

Re: Murray mints monday

Morning Pamela - cloudy here and much cooler. There's been heavy flooding further east along the coast but we've so far had no rain.

Dinky - I like the sound of those cooling collars, but it's my OH that suffers with the heat! The dogs do, but no more so than most animals and soon settle in a shady place to while away the time. Sorry to hear that you are still suffering colds as an after-effect. Have you tried Echinacea?

Thanks for your comments CS about the gate sign - it has gone back up this morning and although not brilliant on close inspection, it does pass (just!) and is legible.

I'm catching up on housework this morning and will hopefully go to the scriptorium this afternoon.

Pamela - I always hated the first day back and hope that it goes well for you.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #3

Happy Monday all It's turned out sunny after a cool and cloudy start, the morning was refreshing though as it rained some last night. Nothing as bad as the south east I must add, poor things having flash floods and no T&L either, awful about the storm in LA that killed a man.

Going to sweep up the patio later, an ants nest under the brick work has loosened all the sand in the joins and it's looking messy and full of weeds. Also, gives me a chance to let the chooks loose on the grass instead of being penned up.

A friend of mine has been missing her hound dog Hansum, since 31st May, I'm networking in my area for her, she lives about 15 miles away but I'm spreading the word in case he's been stolen/found and sold on to unsuspecting people. She is so distressed I know how it felt when Posh was gone for so long, I'll put a message in the 'other pets' section on here.

Have fun in the scriptorium Angie. x
Enjoy, if that's the right word, work Pamela x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-07-2014, 09:36 AM   #4

Morning everyone, Off over to my Aunt's today. Its nice day today went for a lovely meal out last night to a Miller and Carter steak house in the park over looking the lake had chicken schnitzel.

Finding work tiring.......so much so that I am not going abroad in August I think it would be too much of a responsibility for my friends although I am recovering well it is a slow process. Its just being tired.

Just reading about the terrible storms in the South part of the country hope every one is well something called Zombie storms. Ekkkkkk

Catsey Veteran

29-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning everyone. Started off misty here today but forecast is to brighten up later. It's back to work for me today which means back to normality

Barney has his first walk with the dog walker today so I'm trying not to bite what little nails I have left!! OH is going to let me know how it goes as the dog walker will contact him.

Hope everyone has a good day

Pamlea welcome back to the working week and I am sure Barney will be fine bet he's not worried.

Catsey Veteran

29-07-2014, 09:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Pamela - cloudy here and much cooler. There's been heavy flooding further east along the coast but we've so far had no rain.

Dinky - I like the sound of those cooling collars, but it's my OH that suffers with the heat! The dogs do, but no more so than most animals and soon settle in a shady place to while away the time. Sorry to hear that you are still suffering colds as an after-effect. Have you tried Echinacea?

Thanks for your comments CS about the gate sign - it has gone back up this morning and although not brilliant on close inspection, it does pass (just!) and is legible.

I'm catching up on housework this morning and will hopefully go to the scriptorium this afternoon.

Pamela - I always hated the first day back and hope that it goes well for you.

Have a good day everyone.
Angie putting a collar on hubby sounds fine idea to me
I have a chillow pillow which I think works well.
Enjoy the housework - see you later.

Catsey Veteran

29-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Happy Monday all It's turned out sunny after a cool and cloudy start, the morning was refreshing though as it rained some last night. Nothing as bad as the south east I must add, poor things having flash floods and no T&L either, awful about the storm in LA that killed a man.

Going to sweep up the patio later, an ants nest under the brick work has loosened all the sand in the joins and it's looking messy and full of weeds. Also, gives me a chance to let the chooks loose on the grass instead of being penned up.

A friend of mine has been missing her hound dog Hansum, since 31st May, I'm networking in my area for her, she lives about 15 miles away but I'm spreading the word in case he's been stolen/found and sold on to unsuspecting people. She is so distressed I know how it felt when Posh was gone for so long, I'll put a message in the 'other pets' section on here.

Have fun in the scriptorium Angie. x
Enjoy, if that's the right word, work Pamela x
Will look at the missing dog post, there are a lot of posters on lampposts by me for a missing French Bulldog called Lola.......hope your friend finds her dog is she chipped?

Is today the first day of unrestrained freedom for the chickens, and how are they getting on?

Right I have to move now see you all later.