Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
26-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #1

Sarsparilla Saturday

Think that's how you spell it. Morning folks, got the Games on again, swimming this morning then rugby 7s later. Still very hot and close here. Not feeling up to snuff still, OH has got the cold now as well. Coughing like a good un here. Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow. We are going to go to The Ark Open Day in Ashbourne. Hopefully I will be able to resist all the gorgeous cats and kittens. The good thing is the place is brilliant, the cats and dogs are really well looked after and have lovely surroundings with a special cat lounge and cat gardens.

Don't think I will be doing much today, any exertion and I have a coughing fit. Poor Fecto is so hot, it seems to affect him more than the others. The dogs aren't very energetic either. I think they are under the impression that you live with them 'til you get like 'em! Enjoy the day folks and cool breezes to all furries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-07-2014, 11:38 AM   #2

Re: Sarsparilla Saturday

Morning FM - yes, hot here too. Just come in from watering the greenhouse and sitting in here (coolest room in the house) to regain composure. When I got back from my photography course yesterday, I found OH had put the fan on in our bedroom for the cats, who were both stretched out on the bed. Very thoughtful of him!

Cats out just now, probably under a shady bush somewhere, dogs not really able to settle yet - both have wallowed in a muddy hole on their walk and had to be washed down. What's that song about hippopotamuses????

Have a good day folks and chill ...................

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6xGqk0F0U

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #3

Afternoon FM and angie.

Hope you enjoy the open day FM always room for another furbaby
Angie, that was nice of your OH to put the fan on for the cats

We have just been to visit the new dog walker for barney. Barney was a star, she brought her dogs out 1 by 1 including 2 males which is a trigger for him but he was amazing!! Looks like it's OH and I that need the training not barney!! Going to make liver cake ready for Mondays first walk.

Chin tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #4

Afternoon all been out to the skip and brought some spray roses and something the name escapes me irritating.
They are now in place on the coffee table.
A quiet day all in all but lovely weather, thinking of moving the bedroom around a bit not sure in two minds........but once I start I think it will be worth it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #5

Catching up with you all after a warm and busy day. Finished off with a bbq at ours this evening while watching the CG's Cycling and swimming events. Now Ceri is watching the Rugby 7's and Wales just lost to Samoa. England are up next.

Both cats are out at the moment, it's so hot in the house I don't blame them. I could wallow in mud right now Angie, in fact I'm missing my bath, a cool shower just leaves me feeling even more sweaty.

See you tomorrow when normality returns.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #6

Hi all
I haven't been about for a while, tbh I mostly just use social media these days but I must remember to pop on to Catsey now and again.
Been away in my little van for the last few days, just a wee campsite close to home, Hayley and I, as both Raechel and Robert were working. Had a fabulous first trip away and can't wait for my next one.
Catching up on all the commonwealth games news as I've missed the first few days, although I did listen on the radio when in the car lol.
Hope everyone is doing well x

Catsey Senior

26-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #7

Watching the 7s too. Hope England beat the Aussies, that will do for me. Don't like the way the Aussies were gloating about beating Sri Lanka.

Catsey Senior

26-07-2014, 10:01 PM   #8

Stopped watching the 7s. After 2 knock ons by the aussies an England player got sent off and the Aussies scored off a penalty. Mmmm, yeah right.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #9

Unlucky for England, but I'm finding the fact that rugby is being played at Ibrox very strange lol. It's the home of my football team, Rangers, and having been there many times it's slightly bizarre to see rugby posts rather than goal posts