Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #1

Tuesday Topic

Do these exist any more? A hazelnut in every bite!
I seem to remember the boys in school putting a different twist on the tag line, to do with squirrels - yuk.

Another warm and sunny one here, did some ironing early this morning, still more to do but I don't feel 100%, so I left it. I feel tired and all stuffy nosed. Maybe coming down with a summer cold, so I've taken some extra Vit C today.

Got my friend's doggie coming for the afternoon, so will take her for a walk with Ceri. This is Daisy-May, my holiday boarder for August.

The chooks are doing nicely, pecking away at some sweetcorn and chopped cabbage now.

Enjoy your Tuesday ladies. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday Topic

Afternoon PP - a quiet one here today it seems!

Finished the house sign, not completely happy with it, but it will do and at least van drivers won't be able to complain that they can't read it!!!

My best school friend has just popped in on her way to see her mum, who will be 94 in 2 days time, the day before my birthday. Always lovely to meet up.

It's a scorcher again here ..... too hot to do much. OH is feeling a bit off but I expect it's the heat which he doesn't like. Hope you feel better soon OH and PP.

About to go and get a cup of tea and then do some calligraphy practice. Enjoy your day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #3

afternoon ladies, whew it's soooo hot, can't get anything done but not complaining, i do love it.
Howard and myself went for a lovely anniversary meal last night, very special.
Today i have been to the car boot and found a lovely big winstanley cat, i'm really pleased with it.
Also left bids on various bits and pieces at the auction. There was a bad accident in the carpark involving at least four vehicles, apparently someone had come into the car park and hit the accelerator instead of the brakes. There were two fire engines , police cars and ambulances. Not sure who was hurt.
Off to yoga tonight, think i'm going to melt.
Angie, how nice to see your school friend.
Nette, yes you can still get topics and yes i remember the naughty rhyme,lol

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
22-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #4

Afternoon peeps. Got hotter here. Took the dogs to the river earlier. Lost one of their toys, Fagin left it to float away while Gypsy was going for hers. Scout has turned out to be a good little swimmer, she loves it. Trouble is she won't give up her toy easily. Not done much today, washed some pet blankets. Cold is coming on nicely, nose is running like a tap.

Nice to have a meal out Shelley, sounds like a good idea for us. We haven't been for ages. Hope the calligraphy goes well Angie. Glad your chooks are doing well PP, hope your cold isn't too bad.

Going to do a bit more to my Dad's birthday card now. Sweet peas is the theme. Need to frame a couple of pictures too.