Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
21-07-2014, 06:03 AM   #1

Marathon Monday

In more ways than one. I remember when Snickers were Marathons. Up very early this morning, thanks Fecto! He started waking me about an hour and a half ago. In the end, after feeding him again, fussing him again, decided it was easier to get up. When he has had everything done for him he gets on the bedside table, wraps his paws round my hand, rests his head on his paws and purrs himself to sleep. Meanwhile I am wide awake.

Will go back to bed soon, dogs have been out, cats have been out, OH has been out, I have made a brew and had a doughnut. I'm grown up now it's allowed! Looks like another nice day people, enjoy, it will be winter soon enough. Laters taters. Yawn!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Marathon Monday

Good morning FM, and everybody!
Making up for yesterday's late post now.

Nothing wrong with a coffee & doughnut start to the day but I've been good and had yoghurt, blackberries, walnuts and honey. I'm trying to stick to my low cal regime now rather than do the fasting, it really didn't suit me.

Aching this morning after boot camp yesterday. We did these Pilates exercises with rubber bands, all good fun at the time but now my thighs are killing me!

Not much news here, cleaning and washing this morning- it's clouded over but should stay dry. Warm again today xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #3

Morning early gals! I did smile at the thought of Fecto holding your hand and going back to sleep!!! Naughty lad to get you up sooooooooooooo early. Hope you can catch up a bit on the shut-eye.

PP - I saw your photos on f*b - didn't know you were so brave to be DOING IT AGAIN! Mad woman!!!!! How are those chooks doing?

Well, my little butterfly book is coming together - at least I know that the poem will be John Masefield's Sea Fever and now just have to decide on the size of the writing which will determine the size of the book. Start at the beginning ....... should have realised that days ago, was getting ahead of myself.

Laundering dogs' bedding this morning as it promises to be a good day for drying. May do a bit of housework this morning and then scriptorium this afternoon.

I am booked to go on a two day introductory DSLR camera course at Chichester Harbour on Thursday and Friday (birthday present) so I may be trying to teach myself what's what on the camera!!!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #4

evening all.
It's been a scorcher today, lovely, lovely
Also our 8th wedding anniversary so we are off out tonight for a posh meal at the restaraunt we went to after we got married.
Glad your book is coming along nicely , Angie
FM, yum , yum i love doughnuts
Nette, we sometimes use dyna bands in yoga, they make you work harder without realising

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #5

Happy Anniversary Shelley! Hope you have a lovely evening out. Congrats to you both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #6

thank you very much Angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #7

Happy Anniversary Shelley, have a lovely meal