Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
20-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #1

Suchard Sunday

Keeping up with the theme. We used to have a cat called BP and she loved Suchard chocolate if she could get at it. Luckily it didn't seem to do her any harm.

Still very warm here but overcast. Feel like going in the river with the dogs today. Got a cold coming, just been sneezing. Only just got over the last one, fed up now. Listening to the cricket on 5live sports extra. Blowers is commentating at the mo. Geoffrey Boycott is my fave, makes me laugh. I keep saying 'get off the fence Geoffrey, tell us what you really think'.

Just got the backstitch outlining to do on my 60th card then I can start my 80th. My Dad is 82 soon so that's another card to do. Getting there.

All cats are flopped out somewhere, Barnaby is outside looking gorgeous. May try Photobucket later, see if its behaving. Have a great day folks and cuddles to all furries.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #2

Re: Suchard Sunday

Good morning Fecto's mum and all to follow.I've had the flu badly last week so haven't been around much, but going back to work tomorrow. Hope your cold doesn't get too bad FM. Summer colds always take so long to get rid of.I'd love to see more photos of your cats, especially the beautiful Barnaby.My guys kept me company on the bed all last week. Funny how they know when you are sick.AND great news - one of the cats I foster in the Red Zone has finally been caught, and he is micro-chipped so his owners were able to be reunited with him after 3 years.I'll put in to foster another red zone cat this week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. I'm off to bed now. Rain and hail forecast for tomorrow.Guess we can't complain as it is winter here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-07-2014, 02:06 PM   #3

Afternoon both.

We have arrived at the campsite and got our tent pitched. Beautiful right beside a river. Will get some pics posted when we come home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #4

Afternoon all!

I'd love to see more photos of your cats, FM. It seems Photobucket is in for some changes, I had an email from them yesterday - they keep fiddling with the site but it never seems to work better or quicker, just differently!

Dinky, so sorry you've had flu. Glad you are feeling a bit better now, cats are the best nurses! Good news about your Red Zone foster - sorry to be thick, is that to do with the earthquakes?

Pamela - hope you have a great time. I used to love camping, but my body needs comfort now!!! I look forward to seeing your photos.

I have been working on our house sign this morning. OH is going to redo the gates next week and I said I'd renovate the house sign which really needed doing. My hand is not as steady as I hoped!!!

Enjoy your Sunday folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #5

Good afternoon all just back from my Aunts flat warming a fantastic success.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #6

I'm very late! sorry!

I've been to another Keep Fit Boot Camp today. Like the one I did in April, only harder today because the weather is so warm, I was melting! Only 3 hours but was a total workout.

Ceri went to my parents' home and had lunch there. WhenI came back from the sports centre I realised I'd left the window open in the conservatory, a tom cat must have come in to steal food and he'd sprayed - PPPPOOOHHEEE !

Doors open for the rest of the day!

Glad you had a good flat warming Kazz.
Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday girls xx