Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #1

fredo Friday

Morning everyone, its a bit grey here today hopefully will brighten up.

First day off after a long week!! Heading off on Sunday for a few days so looking forward to it!! Spent loads of time last night phoning dog walkers and have been recommended 1 that barneys trainer uses when he is on holiday so we know she is a trusted walker. Meeting her next Saturday so fingers crossed all goes well!!

Got a few bits and bobs to get today then im off to my mums for dinner as OH is going to his friends house for a few deserved beers!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #2

Re: fredo Friday

Morning Pamela and those to come along later. I hope you have a great time off, you have looked forward to it and I hope it goes just as you want it to!

We had an almighty storm last night - started around 12.30 - loads of lightning out at sea and it got nearer and nearer. Went on I guess for about a couple of hours and I suppose we got back to sleep around 3.00 so I'm feeling a bit washed out today but have an outing this afternoon for tea with ex colleagues so must buck my ideas up.

I've got a challenge on with a little book I want to make .... was thinking about going to Hobbycraft for some coloured paper but now I'm thinking I could try to decorate my own. Another seaside theme for a friend whose best thing in the whole world is seaside/beach. I'll let you know how thoughts (and deeds!) progress.

Have a good day folks. Special Friday cuddles for Catsey pets, especially those who are afraid of storms.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
18-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #3

Afternoon folks, wish we could have a storm Angie, it would clear the air. We are lucky that none of our animals are afraid of storms. We used to have a lurcher, Styx, who would warn us of impending thunder by barking at the sky. Far from being frightened, thunder made him angry!

I hope you have a great time away Pamela and the weather holds. Completely forgotten about Fredos, can't remember having had one though. Your book sounds good Angie and decorating your own paper. I went to art classes a few years ago, (very informal ones, they were great), and we once did a class about making paper. I loved it but I know that if I got all the stuff to do it I wouldn't use it often enough to justify it. The pattern I chose for the 60th birthday card is quite 'bitty' so is taking longer than I thought so best get back to it!!

Storms coming here tomorrow apparently, hope everyone's pets are ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #4

Hi there! I'm late looking in today because Ceri had Stroke group this morning and this afternoon a lady from the Alzheimers society came to see us. Ceri's going to a monthly dementia cafe on Monday, called Forget-me-Nots it's chance to link with others in the area and form a support network. I'm going along too, will give me a change to meet other carers.

It was very hot here last night, we had a storm, hailstones hitting the conservatory roof woke the cats and I was up with them at 3am - bleary eyes now! Been very warm today and we're going to have more storms tonight! Help!

Thinking of Bella, hope she's ok now.

Had a lovely fishcake for tea, from Sainsburys, smoked haddock with leek and cheese sauce. Recommended.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #5

Those fishcakes sound lovely I have looked at them before but never brought them will do next time. I am awaiting the thunder here, I was awoken last night by Bella sitting on my head - well pretty much. Have the fan on here back to work Monday 10-2 for foreseeable future.