Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #1

Flake Wednesday

Well good morning all.
It is still nice here and yesterday was gorgeous. Having a meeting at work today to see about coming back - and have to go and get my hair cut today or at least make an appointment for tomorrow.

Hope everyone is good Bella is still off colour but eating now on 4 small meals in case she is sick again but has not been, she had this about 2 months or so ago so have decided to mentally note what she is eating........although nothing has changed at all diet wise, that I realise.

My Aunt is having a flat warming party on Sunday at the extra care place and I have to say I did not realise how depressed sad she had become in the bungalow lonely I think she is laughing I have not seen her like that for many a year its lovely.

Oh yes I feel well enough as well to look for a fortnights holiday away End Aug not to far but abroad and the sunshine.

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #2

Re: Flake Wednesday

morning Karen and all to follow.
Glad Bella is improving. Where are you thinking for your hols ?
FM, hope Scout is less itchy.
Been to the library, got a good few books for the holidays and an extended loan.
Got bird food and birthday cards.
It's my friends birthday tomorrow and sat she is having a new life party.
This is the friend who was in hospital a few months ago and doesn't enjoy good health. She is however ok for now and making the most of her life, hence the party.
Off to work soon, bye for now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, Shelley and those to pop along later. Another scorcher here .... more washing on the line, towels this time.

OH has bravely mown the lawn, I've been out to water the tomatoes (now doing very nicely) and hang out the washing but have come back inside to try and work out the closure on my coptic stitch book. I've bought some lovely toggle clasps, just need to figure out how to attach them.

Kazz, it's great that you are feeling well enough to (a) go back to work and (b) consider going on holiday. Good luck to you on both scores. I do also hope that Bella is on the mend - any results from the blood tests yet?

Shelley - when are you off to the 'van? Guess that's why the extended loans on the books! I like the idea of your friend's "new life party", that's very hopeful and a fab idea. I hope it goes well.

FM, I too hope Scout is feeling less itchy!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #4

Angie, we are off to the van a week on sunday

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
16-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #5

Sounds like party time all round. Scout is much less itchy thanks peeps. She must feel much better in herself. Have you moved to Nice, Angie? You are having much better weather than us. Cloudy here but still quite warm, wish it would thunder to clear the air.

Swirl has started sleeping on OH's little table, trouble is he knocks everything off to get comfortable.

Will only be going to Wales to my Mum's for a few days in August. They are having a new bathroom and I said I would decorate it. OH stays at home to look after the menagerie. Been invited to Gozo for a 60th party but the logistics are not really possible, besides I'm not that good at parties. I find lots of people a bit scary.