Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #1

Mars Tuesday

Hi all! Late start for a daily .....

Very hot and sultry here, wind picking up. Two loads of washing out on the line, won't take long to dry.

Dogs flaked out in the sitting room in the cool, cats flaked out on our bed in the cool. OH out playing golf, should be coming home soon. I've not done much today except do a crayon sketch of an apple that I was going to eat for lunch but eventually didn't!!

Hope all are well and not melted away?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
15-07-2014, 06:17 PM   #2

Re: Mars Tuesday

Cooler here today, Angie. Got yesterdays washing dry but resisted doing another load. Scout was prescribed anti inflammatory tablets by the vet and given a jab. She got antibiotics as well. OH is sat on the sofa with me as Barnaby is on his chair, fast asleep. He's had a very busy day as we leave him in charge while we are out. Paid my parking fine today, poo. Dogs have been swimming in the river so they are all flat out. About to get their tea now, raw chicken wings then kibble with yoghurt, eggs and cheese on. Fecto and Barnaby have supervised OH tying up the sunflowers and doing some general gardening. Finished my 6th AA birthday, will start the 60th now. Fecto has realised that if he lies on the bathroom floor when he gets too warm he doesn't have to move far to find a cool spot again! My, that cat is lazy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #3

Evening Angie and FM

Angie, glad you got your washing all dried, we managed to get ours done at the weekend and out in the drying area
FM, Sounds like you have had a busy day.

My day has just been work, really long day!! Counting the days down til i finish up for my time off!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #4

evening all
Lovely sunny day here today, been to the carboot this morning and picked up some more things i don't need,lol.
Done two dog walks and some jobs around the house. Also managed to sit in the garden.
FM, hope Scout is soon feeling less itchy.
Karen, hope Bella is better today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #5

Hi ladies, I'm all pooped after my 3 hour stint in Barnado's, my legs ache a lot. Old age etc.

It's got really warm, started off muggy and a bit cloudy, now it's very sunny and warm. One cat in ( Pearl ) and one out, that's Pandora, all good here. Hope your pets are in fine fettle, keeping fingers crossed for Bella and Scout.

Doing well on my 500 cal day again, no weight loss on the scales but I feel thinner

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #6

Evening all been gorgeous here today. I am looking at a holiday around August Bank Holiday 2 weeks in the sun.