Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #1

Monday Mintoes

Good morning all! Sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday but I did have a quick look in during the world cup match.

My chooks are settling in nicely but I have to remind Ceri to get out there and feed them! The family have all visited and checked them out. We had Sunday lunch out yesterday to celebrate my mum's 77th birthday last Friday.

Weather is a bit up and down today, started well but the wind has risen now and the clouds have gathered and looks like it's going to throw a heavy shower. Off shopping in a minute and then, I don't know? Time is my own

Have a good day, kisses to all your furry babes too. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #2

Re: Monday Mintoes

Morning PP - it's scorching hot here but the forecast is for strengthening wind but it's not here yet! I have washing out and I expect it will be dry before I have finished my coffee.

Wee Pip got me a bit worried this morning as he was nowhere to be seen at his usual time, when OH goes out with the dogs. I went around the garden back and front, with Kizzy running after me calling his name and he didn't appear. The world is not quite right without both cats following me around in the morning in a dog-free house. So, just a tadge anxious, I went to have my breakfast and suddenly there was a little ginger and white chap rubbing around my legs ...... big sigh of relief, restrained stroking of said Pip (mustn't overfuss!) and all is well again.

Bedroom cleaning today and then scriptorium this afternoon.

Enjoy your "time to yourself" PP - perhaps you will dip into P*****more? Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
14-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #3

Morning peeps. Glad Pip came back Angie, Inky is still in the doghouse (not really). Scout to vets tomorrow, she's itching like mad. She's been flead, sprayed with anti itch spray, bathed in soothing shampoo but she's still chewing her fur off. She seems to have an allergy to flea bites which for a rough, tough working terrier is not a good thing. We've tried everything even some expensive oil to put on her food. Poor little girl. Hot here but cloudy, washer is on. Rain due this arvo so hope fully washing will be dry by then. Visit to corn merchant soon, OH just doing battle with EDF. They keep putting up the direct debit without asking then we are in credit. Mad aren't they, we are always in credit to the amount they put it up. Trouble is the money is in their bank account not ours. Sneaky eh.

Enjoy your time PP, you seem to be a vey busy person. Have a nice day in the Scriptorium Angie. I need to start on 3 birthday cards, 1 60th, 1 80th and 6 years sober. I did an 80th for a friend of my Mum's last year but she was only 79! Thanks Mum (she gave me the info)! So I'm going to do another that says EIGHTY (again).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #4

afternoon ,Nette, Angie, FM and anyone to follow.
Started sunny here, cut the lawn , pegged out the washing and then it rained. Going to give the front lawn a miss as it's not too bad. Yesterday we bought two ginormous fibreglass lions for the back garden, they are rather distressed so i think i will paint them. Will post a pic this evening.
Cleaning the house today and may manage some doll work as long as the sun doesn't come back out, i can't bear to be in if it does,lol.
Angie, glad Pip turned up, you aways imagine the worst if they are not there when you think they should be.
Nette, glad you had a meal out, enjoy your day.
Poor Scout, FM, hope the vet has some ideas.

Catsey Veteran

14-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #5

sorry don't think i can upload pics of my lions, PB has gone funny again.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
14-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #6

Fed up of PB, shame we can't see the lions. Scout to vet tomorrow. Probably will suggest some sort of anti histamine. I saw some ointment with Neem oil, may try that. Got a massive block of olive oil soap to bath her in. Thought it might soothe her skin and keep it from drying. Raining here now and washing is still out. Going to be fine tomorrow so will leave it there. Got to pay a parking ticket tomorrow, poo, parked in a loading bay but writing on road was so deteriorated we didn't notice. We did appeal but to no avail.

Catsey Veteran

14-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #7

yes FM i'm sick of Pb too. I asked it to upload the pics which are on a certain social media site, it started to upload but then the whole album has dissopeared.Will take a pic of the lions with my camera tomorrow and upload them to an album on my pc and try and do it that way.
Sorry poor Scout is itchy and hope you get her sorted out and sorry about the parking ticket too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #8

evening everyone, late check in for me tonight. Had a dog walker in tonight for us to meet her and her to meet barney. All went well so she is taking him for a first walk on Friday whilst we get bits and bobs for the holiday. If it goes well, we will get her in during the day everyday if OH job changes, if it doesnt then it will be a couple of days we use her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #9

Sorry all just a quick check in Bella still under the weather not throwing up anymore its the other end I think a visit to the vet maybe in order Wed if not a bit better tomorrow..... other than that tired tonight maybe the warm weather but trying to make the hours almost as busy as being at work - wosh is the feeling. See you all tomorrow.........