Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #1

Skittles Saturday

Good morning, another lovely warm and sunny morning in Paradise

Going to make a start on the windows later, that's the thing with sun, it shows all the smears and yukky bits. Luke has come to finish off the painting of the walls around the garden. He's a good lad, so will make him a cuppa to start his day.

When Claire finishes work we'll be going to the poultry farm in the Rhondda to check out the chickens. First I'll go to the local pet shop for straw and wood shavings, need feeders too. It's all go

Hope you're all having a good day wherever you are. See you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #2

Re: Skittles Saturday

Afternoon everyone, bit of a late daily today. Everyone must be enjoying their weekend

We have been up early taking barney for a big walk, been shopping and i have put a batch if liver cake on as its the only treat in which i can get barney to be close to other dogs so attemoting to make it and see if it works and if it does, it will be a great tool for the camping trip!!

Heading to my mums later with Barney and OH is heading to his folks to see to their shepherds then meet at home and make a curry for dinner

Hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Really warm here, and done nothing today. Bella is not a lot better not throwing up but there again had nothing to eat she has had water but throws up not constantly though and is not dehydrated the vet has taken some blood to test so we will see I wonder if she has eaten something that has disagreed with her but I am not sure as she has been not right for a while which I was putting down to the thunder storms.

Anyhow P.P look forward to the chickens arriving is Ceri looking forward to it as much as YOU.
Pamela I was thinking of making a curry but decided on pork chops instead - hope you have a good day I have never made liver cake that is a step to far I cannot stand liver.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #4

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late sign-in, just got back from my bookbinding day which was great and I have a nice coptic stitch book, which needs a couple of finishing touches, like waxing the wood and a closure. Good and easy thing, could probably make one at home now. Been a nice day weather-wise here.

Sorry to hear that Bella still isn't right Kazz - hope the blood tests come back clear. Please give her a cuddle from me.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #5

Hope Bella is better soon Kazz. Went to a lurcher show today, came back with 2 red rosettes. One for Fagin, one for Gypsy. Had lovely weather but had a downpour about an hour ago. Lock the hens in then football, that's the day done.