Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #1

Daily thread Sun

Morning all.
Not done one of these in Ages....
Sun out bright and early today even birds signing. Not bad for the middle of Edinburgh eh?
Been out with Blue the ground is still frosty though. Met a wee puppy. The man pulled it close then picked it up. I said Blue was ok so he tentitivly put it back down, god they scooted about the park for 20 mins. Guess you shouldnt judge the book by the cover .
Moving Darryle in with Sean and Jenny today Will be about for a while though.
Have a nice day everyone and thoes that havent been well. Wrap up and get better.

Edited to add I have decided to do a mamoth shop today. Now the kitchen's finished and all the cupboards (just about) cleaned. I now need to fill them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread Sun

Morning Jac, Morning All.
Sunny here today..which is a nice change for this week Was awoke by a lovely rat plonked on my feet; had got up at half five..did the dogs run, come home n went back to bed at about eight as was shattered-clem had gone out in this time, i brought me back a nice, huge, rat plonked on my feet UNDER the duvet, life with animals never dull eh?
Not much planned today..have been out with friends/up the hospital with g-gran all week so need to sort some things out and do some coursework, will also set about moving the hutches into somewhere out of the way for the time being..so strange to go out into the garden today and not have anyone to say mornin too, first time in many moons..
Enjoy your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #3

Morning all, nice sunny day here Have been and done the horses, now going to do a bit of tidying round and clean the bunny out.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #4

Hello. Just finished clearing our bedroom for the carpet fitters on Tuesday. Phew
exhausted now!
However, we'd programmed tomorrow to get it done, so now have a free day then. That will be nice - wonder what we'll do? Take a weather check first I guess. The boys have enjoyed the upheaval and the retrieval of long lost catnip mice and other treasures.
Other than that, have a chook to roast for our lunch/dinner - think it will be at about 4pm - slightly odd but never mind.
Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #5

Overcast and dull here

Didn't get up until 9.30 after a bad night, so still coming round. The dinner is on course so that the most important thing

Hope all the invalids feel a little better today......

Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #6

Afternoon! I'm a bit under the weather today so I'll join the Catsey sick list, lol! OH wanted to go to a car boot sale today, so no church for the girls and I. Picked up a few pieces. One woman was packing up and so I got 2 tables and a wooden storage box for the kids room for £2!! A coat of paint to match their bedrooms and hey presto! Quite chuffed. Oh now going fishing and I'm doing sod all for the rest of the day! Have a nice one folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #7

Hi everybody,

Just spent three hours digging out my compost heap and filling my vegetable beds...totally shattered now, did a bit of clearing up in the garden so it looks fairly tidy now.

This afternoon I am going to cook myself a nice low carb lasagna, really looking forward to that this evening.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #8

Well, did nothing that I planned to do! Took Dominik to his party which was good for him but 'Fred in the Shed' doesn't exactly float my boat

Home to a crabby OH (who always is when left holding the baby), a stir fry for dinner and an au pair who steadfastly refuses to go out but hangs around our necks almost 24/7. It's beginning to grate. She's meant to be going to language classes 2 nights a week but 'couldn't be bothered'

I'm going to try to watch Lewis tonight but even if I managed to keep my eyes open I can bet it'll be imprinted on the eyeballs only and not the brain

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Home to a crabby OH (who always is when left holding the baby)

Doesn't your au pair look after the baby whilst you are not there Yola?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #10

Hi, all; hope the ailing ones are better! Luke: that wasn't pleasant about the rat, but it is funny! Clementine the mighty huntress! Quiet day here, no birds in the house this morning, to madam's chagrin. To market, lunch, the Sunday papers and crossword. Still cold: -1C, wind chill -11C ! Onyx came running for her lunch, out to feed her again in a few. Have a nice evening!