Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-11-2005, 09:19 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Thread Thursday

Going xmas shopping with my MIL today to get the kids last of the pressies.

Meant to have been going tomorrow but cos of the weather forecast thought we'd better go today instead. Murky day today here and it doesn;t feel too cold either.

Have a good day everyone and I'll cath up with you all later so don't go posting too much

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-11-2005, 09:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Thread Thursday

Same here extreemly mild considering how cold it has been.

Getting my nails and eyebrows done at 9.30. Then off shopping for OH birthday. Loads to do.
Must confess havent even started with the Chrissie shopping yet though.
Going to be busy today but I'm sure I'll stil be able to fit in some CP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-11-2005, 10:03 AM   #3

Morning all, its et and windy here, don't know where this snow is we are supposed to have!!Have a good day all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #4

Morning!
Very mild here - it seems odd not to wake up to white and crispy after I think 9 solid days of it. However - could be the lull before the storm - literally. I've looked at the 10 day forecast for here and it says the temp wil be back up to 12C by next weekend - still have to survive the forthcoming one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #5

Morning wet and very windy here is morning but no where near as cold as it has been. I'm off to the dentist this afternoon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #6

morning all, freezing here and the rain is sloshing down outside the ringworm is getting better its dispersing now and in some places it almost gone...
Clementine is off to the vets to have a look at how her wound is healing...one of our dogs has got to go as she had a blad patch above one of her eyes, down to ringworm, but her eye seems to be closed over, so off to the vets with her.
I still cant go out again or have any tuition, so i will be doing more christmas cards and **shudders** tidying out the tip of a wardrobe
Hope you all have a nice day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2005, 12:52 PM   #7

Morning all....sun has now come through after a gloomy start to the day.
Have been to Tesco and stocked up the cupboards.......it was packed, hate to think what it will be like in a couple of weeks....everyone seems to panic with their shopping

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
24-11-2005, 01:00 PM   #8

Hi all

Its wet, dark and gloomy here.... Yuk

I'm sorry I'm not around more than I am.. The computer's had a virus and I'm spending a lot (if not all) of my free time reading and searching about raw feeding.

And then of course we have reached the dark times.... I have the light bulb yes, but I may have gotten started too late.. I'm still tired, and in the week days I should be in bed no later than 9.30 pm my time, that's 8.30 pm your time, so I only have a few hours after walking Luna...

I'll try to do better, I promise

Oliver is stubborn... Won't eat the raw I give him, but is happily stealing of Luna's bowl, while I prepare her dinner I gave up a week ago and fed him kibble. And then yesterday I catch him munchin on Luna's minced pork and the other day he stole a lump of chicken fillet darn kitty

Well apart from that things are the same around here

J

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #9

Hi Jeannette.
Nice to hear from you.
You are trying hard with the raw food aren't you? I wonder if Oliver would like rabbit? Long, long ago, and not with our current cats we used to get the cats a treat every Saturday morning, of a piece of rabbit (back leg was their favourite).. They used to love that and it seemed very natural to see them chewing hard. They chewed the ends off the bones but we took away the lengths of bones to prevent them eating dangerous splinters.

(Apologies to anyone with pet rabbits - I'm talking about wild ones. It's odd the way we regard 'pet' and 'food' and the difference between them, isn't it?)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-11-2005, 01:42 PM   #10

See it is addictive! Just poped back for a coffee and here I am!

Its turned really cold now and had a hail storm on the way to getting my nails done . Had to come back for a jacket, and ofcourse a quick peek .
Off out again for shopping. Talk later