Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-11-2005, 10:57 AM   #1

On a cold and frosty morning....

...........down in Coventry, this was the view from a little house to the left of the suburban Coventarian life.............

Thats what the weather is like here, the garden is frosty, but we had snow last night, and the second picture is as far as the ey can see past our house, all snow ladden and frosted, apart from the roads which were cleared of snow this mornings....i walk the dogs through fields and such, this morning i felt like death but they were starting to get cabin fever from no last night walkies, so i took them out get to the gates of the field, which start where they have bilt tesco (typical ) and the fields were white, thick snow, the dogs dissapeared in it, then all the river was icing up in parts, looks like we are going to have a cold winter in the midlands, well Coventry at least

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
19-11-2005, 08:24 PM   #2

Re: On a cold and frosty morning....

I'm not too far from you Luke and it has been very frosty indeed here. I was working with a patient last night (I am a Marie Curie cancer care nurse) and as I drove home at 7am this morning the lovely countryside was covered in thick frost - it looked beautiful and quite eerie. Didn't pass another car down the country lanes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-11-2005, 08:31 PM   #3

sorry to have to tell u this but yer washings frozen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-11-2005, 11:29 AM   #4

Wouldn't fancy putting those trainers on either, might get frostbite in the toes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
20-11-2005, 11:34 AM   #5

washing was actually frozen solid, you could knock on it and that trainer has no bottom Florrie stole it when she was little and we never finds where she hides it, so she unfroze it by 'sucking' it to death