Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #31

Re: Remember these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het
Soz

(fingers crossed behind back )
see everyone, Het has a darker side to her, much darker she has an accomplas a norty lady call foxy, together they have kidnapped unwilling men, ransommed out v................

*luke falls after being banged on head with lamp*

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
21-11-2005, 11:41 AM   #32

update:
well all was not good last night vommiting blood, sweating like mad delirious etc etc. So we were told to go to the drop in centre where i was diagnosed with 2 different things.
1. Elsa developed a bald patch on her head on Friday night, booked to go vets this evening, the doctor last night asked about pets and as soon as we said that she told us the legions on my hands was ringworm,mild and non contagious, but still YUK!

2. wasnt so good, the big blisters going all over had red lines from them which i didnt notice till last night, this was tracking and the blisters were arising due to me having some sort of blood poisoning !!!
very bad, very poorly and have been informed to have bed rest away from pets, thought i would nip on to let you all know. But yes the blood poisoning is from a tiny insignificant bite i got off Elsa last week, i never covered it up, infection supposedlly set in and poisoning started! the blisters was due to something to do with a clotting or something, they have told me to go to the GP's tommorow, if it hasnt improved its more medication, and if the tracking hasnt gone by then or has progressed im off into hospital. So im praying it goes
all this and Elsa has her bald patch, Clementine has packed off yesterday and hasnt been around today, one of the rabbits the wee lbuck that thinks he is a dog has got a poorly foot, so offski to vets with 2 of them tonight, well im not but...anyways
best wishes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
21-11-2005, 12:30 PM   #33

Poor you Luke. Are you sure doc said "Non-contagious" ringworm?
Hope you are soon feeling better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-11-2005, 01:33 PM   #34

Well you just do as you are told young man - off to rest and don't do anything until you are better. We'll keep CP warm for you! Now GO! Take care

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
21-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #35

im going now, yes Smudgeley doc said non contageous at the moment, something about it not weeping yet i dont know, anyway im offksi byebye

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-11-2005, 02:34 PM   #36

Well, everything seems to happen in your house Luke! You must be a walking disaster!! Do as you're told, no going out in this cold and plenty of rest!
I thought ringworm was contagious too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #37

As far as I know it's highly contageous. Years ago a local playgroup was shut down and had to be inspected by the council after being totally cleaned from top to bottom after a kid had ringworm.
Luke are you deleriouse(sp)???????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-11-2005, 11:40 PM   #38

Ringworm is highly contagious