Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 Moggy Toms and a Princess
30-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #21

Re: Inddor/Outdoor??

Cassie must be some puss ! - or someone isn't looking after their £1000 fish very well

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2007, 11:12 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern lass
Cassie must be some puss ! - or someone isn't looking after their £1000 fish very well
I'm afraid it's an open invitation to her.. how can she resist not sitting here in the sunshine and fishing?!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
31-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #23

Hmmm. I can kind of see both sides to this story.
Our cats are all indoors only at the moment so not a problem to anyone else. When Bobby was alive he would go outside during the day and come back in to use his litter tray (clever cat!) so still not fouling anyone elses garden. I prefer it this way as then no one has any cause for complaint.
I didn't like it when we had a neighbour with a dog who used to get into our garden and poo all over my vegetable patch (the dog that is not the neighbour - I hope!). So, although I don't expect other cat owners to do the same, I would rather encourage my cats to always use litter trays even when they spend time outside. That way they don't give cat haters any cause for complaints.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #24

Cassie never goes far from our garden and she always does her business in her own little patch of our garden. We regularly clear it for her and it's like cleaning out a giant litter tray there!

The good thing about it is that no other cat will come into our garden and 'go' on Cassie's patch..

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 magical moggies
06-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #25

He needs to get a life. Cats are allowed to roam wherever they want I am sure. There are things he can buy to deter cats if he is that bothered. Luckily with ours being indoor cats they use their litter tray. In our old house we would do the gardening and come across cat poo from other cats but it just scooped up with the weeds etc. That is what cats do isn't it????????????? Madness, real madness

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Maine Coon
09-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #26

What 8 year old child happily picks up cat pooh !!!!!!!

Leo is indoor..he has everything he needs.. HUGE cat tree, hundreds of toys.. I hide treats for him when I go out.. he has cat grass.. the list is endless. I think if you provide all the relevant stimulants felines need there isnt a problem.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
23-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #27

I found a cat in my garden yesterday. I called to it and it raised it`s tail and came over for a cuddle.

Now I`m worried-am I going to contract some awful disease,will my garden be blighted forever?