Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-09-2023, 07:57 AM   #1

Wednesday daily.

Good morning ladies,
Wednesday evening ,6.15pm here and it started off as a lovely sunny day, around 20 degrees, but this afternoon, it came over very dark, although it hasn't rained as yet. Janna's working tonight until 9.30pm, which is OK for me, seeing that she worked right through yesterday until 2am this morning. Oren left on Monday morning ,but kicked up a real storm, and he's been very difficult at home ever since. He doesn't seem to realise that he can only stay weekends with me if he spends weekdays back at home. I might not take him this weekend because of this. I feel really sorry for the wee boy but it may not be doing him any good by having him here every weekend. I'll go out to Brenna's this weekend anyway and see the children.

Last night I broke my good casserole dish - my only casserole dish unfortunately. It just slipped out of my hands when I was drying it. I've been online to see if I can get one the same size. I usually just use my small thermowave bench oven to cook, and this dish fitted perfectly into it. Ones I've seen online are too big or really small. Grrr !!! I'll just have to keep looking, I guess.

Today i also bought myself a small exercise cycle, as the hospital recommended it for use after a knee replacement. I don't have a bike and anyway, the roads around here are very busy. I haven't ridden a bike for years, and besides the hospital don't recommend using a push bike. The one I bought is nothing flash, but the hospital say it's very good. I go for a pre-admission appointment on 28th. That's also Janna's birthday unfortunately, but she doesn't mind. I think she's going to spend her day at Riccarton mall. We will go out to Bishopdale mall soon after her birthday and have lunch there at Ma Bakers, her favourite cafe.

Satay chicken kebabs again for tea tonight with veges. Janna will have hers when she gets home. I'm just going to spend the evening doing a cryptic crossword, with the TV on in the background. I like to have a bit of noise.

PAMELA, happy anniversary for last Sunday. I hope you and Steven had a wonderful day together and are now looking forward to the next 7 years. It certainly sounds as if you had a good time, going out for a lovely breakfast., then out on the bikes later. I'm glad that Mia enjoyed her longer walk as well, and was fine afterwards. I'd still go very gently with her though, Pamela and don't rush her recovery. I'm sorry you don't like the cut that the groomer gave Robyn a few weeks ago. Still, it will grow out quickly .I hope she is feeling a bit better now, too, the poor girl. She'll be missing her man trailing classes, but she'll soon be back into it. again. How is Harris getting on at night ? Is he allowed outside yet ? Hopefully there's no more yowling through the night now. I hope your dad had a great time in Bulgaria and arrived back safely.

SHELLEY, I suppose you're back at work now and in your new premises. I hope you are settling in OK. Did you buy/sell anything at the doll fair last weekend? I hope you managed to find a bargain there, and catch up with all your friends. from the doll club. Are you still doing your Christianity course or is it finished now ? I am waiting for a new Bible study lesson to arrive and get my previous lesson back. I don't think I did very well in it. I must say, I'm finding Exodus VERY tricky.

Well ladies, I'm going to make myself a cup of chamomile tea and get stuck into my crossword. Cats are all OK, but I think they miss Janna when she's working, especially Freddie., because she spoils him. He's always been her special boy, just as Snoddy is mine.

Have a fantastic Wednesday.Pamela and Shelley. Don't work too hard, and hope the sun shines for you both today.