Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #1

wonderful weather wednesday

glorious sunshine here, i love it.
The garden is coming on realy well, need some more shrubs and also need to scrub the locust bean tree as it has brown scale, i think.
Tuppence is out enjoying the sun, she's gone quite bony lately and is eating only small amounts,which could of course be due to the weather, i'm feeding her small and often. The rectal polyp is no better but doesn't seem to bother her and she still has quality of life.She's a 17 year old senior lady and believes in taking it easy.
Off to work this afternoon, now i realy must go and clean the bathroom.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: wonderful weather wednesday

Morning Shelley and those to come along later. Yes, another hot one here. I do like it, but my OH isn't at all comfortable in the heat. Like Tuppence, he and the dogs believe in taking it easy and finding trash to watch on the TV. (I'm really getting like my mother!)

Just off to water the greenhouse now ..... will be back!

Have a grand day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #3

Good morning Shelley and Angie, and all.

Another blue sky day, we are getting spoiled, and I've slept well for another night! must be getting acclimatised, thank goodness. I've got three lazy cats here today; Pandora and Pearla had a mad half hour yesterday evening- chasing around the cul-de-sac. Pearla has a new friend, my neighbour's grandson has taken to her as she lets him smooth her belly, he calls her his 'teddy' ... AHHH. His nanna has an old cat called Tilly who is not child friendly, so he adores Pearla's laid back nature.

Just watering and stuff around the house this morning then later a walk into town with my nieces for exercise and some vitamin D.

See you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone. Its lovely here. Got a couple of days off work to spend getting to know barney we are out with OH at work today. Taking barney to get groomed tomorrow as he still has a bit of the kettle smell about him even though we bathed him the other night. He is really good with the cats and they have all spent time in the livingroom yesterday and today. OH and I are off to a stunt show tonight but only for a couple of hours so barney should be ok. I will post a bit more about him in the other thread for him.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
17-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #5

Sad day today as Tilly lost her battle this morning. I have posted a smal tribute to her in the gone but not forgotten forum.
Also seem to hav been biten by something as I have got a nasty rash on my face which is very itchy.

Been to the doctors and I have got some cream for it.

Lovely weather today a bit hot for me though I will be chilling and recovering.

Hope every one has a good day and all the pets keep cool.

Sally