Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-02-2024, 11:26 AM   #1

chilly Thursday

Good morning ladies,

Its chilly here but dry.

Not really been up to much to be honest. Just work and adjusting to not having my boy about. So many things you miss when their not here anymore. Robyn is missing her playmate as her and Harris used to play every morning after breakfast. I have arranged to get Harris home once he has been cremated so that will be next week and Steven will get him as i will be in Birmingham for work. I also picked his collar up from the vets on Monday as well so it can go in his memory box.

Robyn was also meant to be getting spayed today but we cancelled it as i am away and dont want to leave her on her own next week after it. The vets actually called to see where we were so kindly explained to the we had cancelled it. Ive also sent an email as im not happy about the call at all when they confirmed it was cancelled last week.

Dinky, how are things with you? I am so sorry i havent replied to your email yet but i will. Just not been online much tbh.

Shelley, ive been thinking of your family especially your dad, how is he doing after losing Reuben? I hope he is doing ok.

I better get back to work, will catch up soon