Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-01-2024, 07:57 PM   #1

Friday

Hello ladies.
Reuben update, he had blood tests on monday, results are odd but vet thinks a blockage in duct between liver and pancreas.
Plan is, 2 lots of tablets because of his age and wait and see, prognosis not good.
He's eating something and not in pain, quute lively at times.
Dad devastated as am i but trying for positivity.
Everything else ok.
Dinky, glad the naughty cat is ok, lol.
What a miserable neighbour you have, any bird is welcome to my table but one of my neighbours hates tge wood pigeons that come, lol.
Sorry your knees are playing up and your surgeon is poorly.
Pamela, hope everything ok with you, hope Stevens neck is getting better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-01-2024, 08:40 PM   #2

Re: Friday

Good evening ladies,

Shelley i would be the same as you and try be positive. At least he is eating and is lively instead of subdued. Heartbreaking that the prognosis is not a good one though, your poor dad

Dinky, glad the cat appeared, you will be relieved! Glad its cooled down a bit. It was -7 here yesterday and we didnt take the girls out for their walk as Mia struggles with the cold on her paws. It did "heat up" to -1 by lunch time so i took them for a walk but not a big one, just enough to let them stretch their legs. Please be careful on your knees and dont overdo it especially if the surgeon is poorly and you have to wait!!

I get my car back next week. thankfully not a lot of damage on it and i can hand the hire car back!! Steven went to the doctor about his neck and they confirmed whiplash so he has anti-inflammatory tablets for it. Im also on a short course of antibiotics due to a UTI Im fine though

I didnt get the job i went for but i am 100% fine with it as i was almost decided i was going to turn it down if i got offered it so took the decision away from me.

Have a lovely weekend ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2024, 10:52 AM   #3

Re: Friday

Sorry you didnt get the job but maybe not meant to be.
Glad Stevens got some treatment for his neck and you are getting your car back.
Dinky, hope you are ok too.
Have a lovely weekend both of you.