Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-11-2006, 09:06 AM   #1

Daily thread - Tuesday

Good morning - dry again after a realy wet night. The river is very high.
My Dad is in hospital again. Mum phoned yesterday afternoon to say he wasn't well, the paramedics had come, taken his BP etc, talked to the doctor and they felt he would be better just taking things quietly at home. So they tucked him up in bed but he worsened during the night so they came back nd swooped him off. Mum is at home catching up on some sleep now and waiting for the hospital to ring with news. She's OK for a lift there today, if she wants but it looks like I'll be back on hospital visit duty tomorrow. Ho hum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-11-2006, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Tuesday

Morning all, damp and miserable here this morning although it has managed to stop raining for the minute. Got a rest from doing the horses this morning as my friend is doing them today, although I'll still go up this evening to bring them in and feed them.

Undecided whether to go and do some more Christmas shopping or not. I don't feel quite myself this morning, nothing specific 'just not quite right'

DM - I am so sorry that your dad is back in hospital again, I really hope that it will only be a short stay for him.

Hope everyone has a lovely day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-11-2006, 10:59 AM   #3

DM so sorry to hear about your Dad. It must be a worry for you. I hope he's home again soon.

PK make the most of your rest.

I'm waiting to see what treasures the postman brings from the bank today. Any bets it's not what I want .
Its been pouring down this morning but stopped for now. Its really mild and Ive even seen blossom on a couple of plants . the weather is all gone to pot.
See you all tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-11-2006, 11:06 AM   #4

Filthy rain and wind all night, calmer now but still very overcast. Not much planned for today. Need to go to the John Lewis collection place and pick up pressies and stuff we bought on Sunday. Also amongst this is a mattress protector and spare sheets as we will be starting Dominik on no-nappies-at-nighttime very soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-11-2006, 11:08 AM   #5

Hi Yola!! Good luck with the night nappies.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2006, 12:15 PM   #6

Oh what a beautiful morning!
Oh what a beautiful day.......

It's absolutely gorgeous here today ...... clear blue sky and sunshine

Have been out shopping, now catching up on here for a bit

DM ~ Sorry to hear your Dad is back in hospital, I hope it won't be too long before he returns home.....

Fran
~ Ease up a bit and get yourself right

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-11-2006, 12:18 PM   #7

Morning all, beautiful here too....Not going out today apart from dog walking, got to feed my neighbours cat, she had a bad fall on Sunday and is back in hospital!
Also going to make friends with the vac!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #8

Well I am off to work so see you all later. I still have a croaky voice but feel okay. Have a Hospital checkup on Firday so will see what they say then. But no point complaining.
DM - hope your Mom gets a rest, sounds like a disruptive night, and that your Dad is out before you know it.
Yola - I envy you I love Lewis's
Moli - Do you think the vac wants to make friends or just remain on aquaintance terms
Fran - Hope you feel better, but if you go Christmas shopping don't forget to take securicorefor my present
Mags - Have a good day.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
28-11-2006, 01:19 PM   #9

Lovely day here. Had a few showers but nothing major. Tilly's in season so she's not been getting her 3 daily walks. Took her out this morning but she's not impressed cos i made her wear her knickers

Apart from that just trying to sort out what the heck Barclays are doing about our Credit Cards

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-11-2006, 01:39 PM   #10

Lovely, yet cold, day here-winter sun, the sunshine that oddly chills you through! Have a free day..will wrap some christmas presents i think, and just laze (everything seems so hectic lately!), had a photo shoot with some of the motley crew today...posted!! Have too dig out the black clothes at some point today..a funeral to attend thursday, father of an aunt (by marriage) passed away last week-simply the old bones were far too worn out from nearing 9 decades of good living, not a bad way too go really.
Have to give Bella some worming syrup today (its due) and she won't like it..i KNOW she won't like it..but alls fair in love and war.
My technological disaster days seem too be over, sort of, now-which is good, things are either working or have new items!
Enjoy your day all|!
DM-i hope your dad is home and safe soon