Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Shrove Tuesday

Morning all, wet but much warmer this morning. Hubby has been very kind and shared his 'man flu' with me so I have spent a restless night, nose all bunged up and eyes streaming etc.. 2 of Bliss' kittens are going to their new home, I'm really going to miss them, particularly one of them who is a real character! but I'm so pleased that they have a home together. Other than that, I have to wait in for Sony to deliver a replacement for Tom's Playstation 3 that he has only had a couple of months and has broken already

Hope you all have a great day and happy pancake tossing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
05-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Shrove Tuesday

Good morning all,
Hope your feeling better soon Fran. It's really good that the kittens will be housed together.

It's warm here too but not sunny and looks like it will pour down. I'm aching all over from the gym last night so something must be working.
I'm off to work now and then home to pancakes....don't know what to put on them yet. (the excitment of it all!!)

Have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-02-2008, 10:01 AM   #3

good morning all. its alot warmer here this morning, i havnt put the heating on yet,
ive got a pile of ironing to do today spose is better get that done.
pancakes tonight, ive cheated bout the mix in a bottle, just add water n shake ive got bananas, ice cream. a couple of sauces, strawberry and a toffee one mmmm. well got the hosp 2morow and i just know ive got some more work to do, so might as well have 1 last spluge LOL
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #4

Good morning. Wet and nasty and no news here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-02-2008, 10:54 AM   #5

It rained really hard over night but it's dry now. I'm in the office, OH is at a meeting in London. Piano is up on it's feet again as OH remade a foot for it. So tonight we'll be moving furniture in the basement to accommodate it.

New estate agent is on stream so hoping for some successful viewings in the next month or so!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-02-2008, 12:21 PM   #6

Morning Fran,morning all

I had an awful nights sleep,the wind and rain was so bad I thought our windows were going to come out,I think I eventually got to sleep somewhere around 3.30
Its a gorgeous day here though at the moment,lovely and sunny and nice and warm too.
Not much planned for today,I had a mad house cleaning day yesterday so may well just do nothing today.
Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #7

Hi everyone, well its midafternoon and the weather has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Rain, wind and soooo cold... brrr.
O.H doing the school run, alls quiet here for now. Posh had her 2nd vacc yesterday, still a bit off colour today. Bron asleep too, ... ah peace!
Soon my 8yr old grandson will be here, then its flipping pancakes and fun starts when we decide what the filling is; Nutella, lemon and sugar, any suggestions ?

Nette

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #8

Happy Shrove Tuesday all, hope you enjoy your pancakes! The morning fog is lifting and it's 9 degrees now; supposed to make 18 this afternoon if the sun comes out! A weird Winter...something is coming up in one bed out front; think it might be the anemone blandas. To the market, nothing scheduled this afternoon. Have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #9

Evening all - been a frightful day here, wild, wet and windy. Was howling all night and we've had a couple of cloudbursts this afternoon. Went to my Italian class this morning after having missed 2 because not well. While I was out the boiler man came and told my husband it wasn't the boiler that was leaking! So had to call the plummer out. This afternoon, thought I'd get down to some more transcription and blow me down, a phone call from my school friend (the only one I still see - we've known each other for ** years now!) saying she was having a walk with her mum nearby and could they pop in for tea, which they did - soaking wet they were but we laughed almost continuously for 2 hours. Does the heart good. So really good day here. Now catching up on Catsey - but sad to see photobucket is having a springclean, so can't post any pictures today.