Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #11

Re: Poor boy...

Sounds like he needs help Moli Hope the CPL can help

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-04-2007, 09:52 PM   #12

He sounds like he needs a little TLC actually I still have the brief image of the Stray Tom at Alex's from the other day I think its the worst possible senario to be an unneutured unwanted unloved Tom cat coming to the end of his days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
He sounds like he needs a little TLC actually I still have the brief image of the Stray Tom at Alex's from the other day I think its the worst possible senario to be an unneutured unwanted unloved Tom cat coming to the end of his days
Think this boy is quite young Kazz.....Maybe one of Chancers offspring,..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Think this boy is quite young Kazz.....Maybe one of Chancers offspring,..
Then maybe the CPL can help him Moli, find him a home. A perfect one like his Dad

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Have the same problem as you with Onyx DM, he is very wary of people, but did come and eat with me sitting a bit away from him, think he was more hungry than scared...
The thing is, Onyx has taken forever to become trusting...had a big break through this afternoon: she let me stroke her under the chin for the first time, heretofore I've been restricted to pats on the back!! But she's apparently been spayed, as she's been in the neighborhood as far as we know since the Autumn of 2005 and no kittens...although there are no free-roaming toms about as far as I know (and they would know!) ..so, while it's awful that she has no home and won't trust me (yet!) enough to let me pick her up or come in, she's in no danger from other cats or dogs, so can continue in her life outside with reasonable safety. At least she can count on two square meals a day! But your poor ginger tom is in a much more unhappy situation. I do hope so much that he can be trapped, neutered, de-flead, wormed, have his wounds treated and find a happy forever home like Chancer!