Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #1

Saturday Saturday

So good they named it twice.

Well been out with Gert and now having boiled eggs and toast with a cup of coffee.

Off out later tonight with a friend pre grandchild meal her 2nd grandchild is due 23rd so this is our Christmas get together.

Catsey Veteran

14-12-2019, 02:50 PM   #2

Re: Saturday Saturday

Been out again with Gert back to get ready now just had a quick coffee and off into the fray of the getting sorted while having the coffee wrote my remaining Christmas cards for neighbours and work (well think they are all done someone always forgotten) but out of cards for the moment. So may end up getting another box or two.

Catsey Veteran

14-12-2019, 03:02 PM   #3

Shelley I can say no more than *hugs* and my heart is with you all.

Yola Hope you are spending the weekend doing nothing but family.

Dinky Out of the butchers window; the pork chop was chosen he had just cut them, had with pork chop mash cauli cheese sauce and roasters along with gravy of course.

Also really chuffed with the photo frames had to have some of the photo's reprinted to resize so took the opportunity to have them turned to B&W and Sepia th3ere was a new way which was embossed but not for me too advanced/modern I think would have to be the right photo I think mainly.

Our curry night has escalated numbers again so much so that the restaurant cannot accommodate us that close to the New Year so we are planning another start of Feb when everyone is fed up. LOL

Glad you have your tree up too mine is artificial. How is your cousins home hunting going?

Sorry to hear another water infection hope things have improved. One day at a time is a hard walk.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2019, 08:43 PM   #4

Evening, Kazz hope you enjoy your evening with your friend.
Dinky I hope Willow is feeling better and the abs are kicking in.
Been at a friends this afternoon, she hosts a Christmas get together for local doll collectors and her house has lots and lots of Christmas decorations.
Christmas shopping tomorrow ,then Carol's by candlelight at church.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #5

evening everyone,

Kazz, hope you enjoyed your walks wth Gert today. The weather up here is horrible as i imagine it is the same across the counrty. We were at my parents today putting the christmas tree up. Dogs love going over as they get spoiled. Also watched Elf and Polar express and now watching the strictly come dancing final!!

Shelley keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you anjoy your candles by candle light.

Dinky, i hope Willow is getting better x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-12-2019, 03:37 AM   #6

Hi Kazz,Shelley, Pamela and anyone else who may look in.
Sunday afternoon here and another balmy day. I've been helping Janna fold her circulars -she does 2 circular delivery runs and has a lot of folding at this time of the year.Thanks everyone ,for your kind thoughts towards Willow.She's definitely not eating in the morning at all and I had a heck of a job getting her to swallow her meds this morning. She fights me all the way, I'm afraid.She was sick a bit at midday, but didn't bring up the pills, thank goodness.THEN Janna came home with a tin of Champ dog food around 2pm. Willow got a smell of it, sat up and immediately devoured the whole can that I put out on a plate. She appeared to eat as if she was starving.!!! AND she's now sleeping and snoring away on the floor. I'm going to have another battle with her night pills ,I know, but I'm happy that she's at least had something to eat and kept it down.

KAZZ,hope you had a nice night out with your friend, and glad you are pleased with the photo frames. Oh, that pork chop sounds yummy, in fact your whole meal sounds great.I think that you must like cooking.Cauliflower cheese is so yummy. I've made up my mind to make it this coming week.I bet you're pleased that your curry night has been put forward to Feb. My cousin is NOT house hunting at the moment. She seems to have got really down about the whole thing and won't even look at any suitable houses I find online for her.

SHELLEY, are you a doll collector like your friend? What a wonderful hobby. Sounds like your friend has spent a lot of time decorating her house. I bet it looks beautiful. Enjoy your xmas shopping and your Carols by Candlelight. My church has one too, but I won't be going this year as I can't leave Willow.

PAMELA, sorry about your horrid weather. Lets hope the sun will shine for you next week.Your parents sound as if they are reasonably close by. I wish mine were. I'm glad they spoil the dogs. Every dog should be spoiled sometimes. !!Hope you enjoyed your TV watching.

Well everyone, hope you all have a great weekend.