Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1x Sphynx, 2x DLH, 5x DSH
02-07-2009, 04:37 AM   #1

Save Money & Donate To Small Animal Rescue.....

Me again!

Just thought i'd post this link in a thread of it's own as I keep recommending it to people...

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/idevaffiliate...ate.php?id=275

The link is to a site called VetUK and they are ruddy marvellous!! I save £8 on 6 Frontline Spot-ons from the price my vets lets me have them for (and I get a discount @ the vets because of rescue work!!? ) They also have a sale on Frontline @ mo another 5% off!! The price of Drontal Canine standard tablets per tablet is £1.63 but pets@home charge £8.80 for 2 tablets last time I checked!!

Now Service is great and really prompt, they vacuum pack to reduce packaging & recycle their packaging too (probably to save money as well as the world!! ) P&P is free on most of the smaller stuff and also on food, so long as you spend over £30, and delivered to your door so no lugging it up stairs & across carparks!! They do loads of types of food & medications (including prescription meds so long as you have the script!!), herbal remedies, first aid stuff & general animal related items for lots of different species so CHECK IT OUT!!!

Now if you follow the link above EVERYTIME you order something a 1% of everything you spend will be donated to us @ CASTAWAYS SMALL ANIMAL RESCUE!!!

All the monies raised by this, various stalls held @ fayres & shows (see stuff wanted section to donate your random bits!!?) and from our adoption fees (and if i'm honest a large % of our salaries too!! ) are used to directly benefit the animals we rescue, rehabilitate and (hopefully) re-home!!! PM me for further information as I am still working on the NEW & IMPROVED website - I believe the phrase has something to do with shoving a broom somewhere!!!!

Thanks for reading and A BIG THANK YOU for using the link in future!!!

Catsey Junior

03-07-2009, 04:28 AM   #2

Re: Save Money & Donate To Small Animal Rescue.....

Hello.....?

Anyone....?

Opinions.....or something? Is this not allowed?

Catsey Junior

18-07-2009, 03:05 AM   #3

Bumpty bump!

Admin Team

Cats owned: Bengal
Az is Male
18-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #4

Thanks for the info MCL, but please don't keep bumping the thread - if people are interested they'll use it, if not, they wont

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #5

I have used vetuk in the past and will probably use it again, so will follow your link thanx as i do prefer to make donations to smaller and independant rescues anyway.

Catsey Junior

15-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #6

Make sure you pass the message on Elaine!!!

As i mentioned in another thread we have just taken in a 6wk old kitten with a shattered leg.....

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
23-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #7

Thanks for this - have saved it to my favourites and will recommend it to my two neighbours with cats.

Catsey Junior

25-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #8

Thanks.... pass it on to anyone who'll find it helpful and they will save cash too!!

Many thanks again!!!