Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
02-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #11

Re: Lucky

Well Lucky has being here now for 6 days it seems like he as been here ages. He realy has settled in. He loves playing is completley litter trained and all the other cats get on with him. His favorite cat is Chester, they are asleep together in the carrier at the moment. He as a very healthy appertite wont drink water loves his cat milk as do troy and chester they pinch his. He had sticky eyes when we took him to the vets but that has cleared up now i am going to keep putting the drops in till thursday though. Nobody did come for him which is very sad he is such a joy to have. I promise i will post some photos as soon as i can. I'm getting a new camera for xmas so will be able to post loads.

update Troy, Chester and Lucky are all in the carrier together. Lucky is washing troy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #12

It's sad that no-one has come for him Jane, but very good to hear how well he has settled in with your furry family. I look forward to seeing pictures of him!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #13

There still sat together in the carrier

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #14

This is a lovely heartwarming story as the Christmas season comes; little lost, cold hungry kitten finds a loving, caring home! Bless you,Jane; so happy that Lucky has settled in so well with the others!