Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #1

daily thread - Thursday

Good morning - wet and nasty here today.
The medical bulletin on Chester is that there have been no more pukes and he has slept comfortably. He has no appetite and has just taken literally less than half a teaspoon of plain fish and a flake of chicken. However, I am just pleased that we aren't into a hospitalisation scenario. He can recover slowly, as he wishes. The first pill went in easily too - I was amazed. Used the 'pill-popper' (don't know the proper name). So, as I'm not on vet duty I'm off for lunch with mum later.
Will finish with the now customary - hope everyone is feeling better today. What a lingering bug.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Good morning DM, morning everyone

Just a quick visit from me this morning as I'm off to collect my g/children in a mo....
It's a horrible wet day here ...... and after yesterday's beautiful day too!

DM, so pleased to hear that Chester has had no more sicky episodes, his poor tum must be quite sore from that so a rest from food for a while will be better for him...

Enjoy your day folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #3

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Morning all damp here too although the rain has subsided now. It's not my horse day today so I'm going to get stuck straight into the housework will leave Catsey running in the background

DM - glad to hear Chester seems on the road of recovery now

Mags - enjoy your day with your grandkiddies

Hope everyone has a good day and those who are ill are starting to feel better now x