Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: DSH
11-12-2015, 10:16 PM   #1

Feline obesity Research project

Hey everyone,

My name is Lauren Smith and I am a final year veterinary student at the Royal Veterinary College, London. For my final year research project I am looking at feline obesity and what the public think about it.

If you could please spare 5-10 minutes to complete my questionnaire I would be really grateful! All responses are anonymous, and it doesn't matter if you own a cat or not!

Please click the link below to go to my questionnaire.

Thank you

Lauren

[link removed]

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2015, 12:43 AM   #2

Re: Feline obesity Research project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenSmith88
Hey everyone,

My name is Lauren Smith and I am a final year veterinary student at the Royal Veterinary College, London. For my final year research project I am looking at feline obesity and what the public think about it.

If you could please spare 5-10 minutes to complete my questionnaire I would be really grateful! All responses are anonymous, and it doesn't matter if you own a cat or not!

Please click the link below to go to my questionnaire.

Thank you

Lauren

[link removed]

Hi Lauren

**Links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting cannot take place.

Cats owned: DSH
12-12-2015, 12:54 AM   #3

Re: Feline obesity Research project

Hey Mags,
Sorry I didn't realise!
I can't lay the questions out in a thread as I need them to be in the same database so I can use them in my stats and my ethical approval only covers that method of collection.
I haven't been collecting any personal information except age and gender.
I'm happy to delete the thread if it's against the forum rules it's not a problem
Sorry again!
Lauren