Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-07-2021, 06:07 AM   #1

Fine Friday

Good morning everyone. Friday, nearly tea time here after a nice day . The sun even came out and the temperature got to 15 degrees, which is good for this time of year.Got some washing dry on the line, which always makes me feel good. I've been trying to ring the groomer but still no answer, so she must be away or unwell.I'll try again next week. In the meantime, I've cut some great clumps of matted fur off poor Dickens and managed to get quite a bit off him while he was lying on my chair.....that is until he bit me. !!! Still it's a start.

My cousin is coming round tomorrow and bringing one of her lovely casseroles for lunch Yummy. Cinder continues to do well and is eating like a horse and is going for decent walks again.Hopefully there'll be no more lumps come back.

PAMELA, I'm so pleased that Barney is OK again after his big ordeal. What a shock for you. And what good news for you that you are able to keep working from home I bet Skye will appreciate that.That NC500 challenge sounds amazing You'll be thrilled to receive your medal at the end of it. I hope you do manage to do it in under 6 months - that will be pretty amazing.You'll be looking forward to going back to Largs tomorrow as well. I hope you get some good weather for your trip.

SHELLEY,hope you, your son and the pups are enjoying your time away, but what a pity that Howard had to work.Sorry that it's raining for you, but let's hope it clears today and you can get out for some nice walks.Did you bring your body boards with you this time ? Enjoy your meal out tonight.

YOLA, hope your husband and boys are less rude now. Sorry that your weather has been a bit cooler the last few days. That late and noisy party must have been so annoying, especially when you had to work the next day.Good for you for letting the mum know. Let's hope you won't get a repeat of such behaviour and the youngsters got a good telling off.

Well everyone, have a good Friday and hope the sun shines for you all today.I'm off to find something for tea.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-07-2021, 03:49 PM   #2

Re: Fine Friday

Hello everyone,
Eventful Friday, we had Scottish gas out to service the boiler but it unfortunately has a fault that will be expensive to repair so getting quotes for both repairs and new boiler.
Could have done without this as having central heating put in at home next week.
Yes Dinky we leave the body boards up here as well as a wardrobe of clothes.
The dogs are enjoying the beach, even Malaika.
She was naughty last night, she has always been grumpy if you move your feet near her when she's on the sofa.
However last night I moved my top half and she leapt up growing and bit my big toe.
Off out for a meal tonight and a much needed chill.