Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2021, 08:54 AM   #1

Wet Thursday

Morning everyone, been in Scotland since Monday and it's finally raining.
We did have a couple of showers yesterday but nothing much, no thunder like you had Pamela.
I up here with just my son and no transport so will just be spending time in the immediate vicinity.
Have booked us in for dinner Friday at theocal pub/restaurant.
Pamela the North 500 sounds good, so am I right in thinking that you walk or run in the designated areas and add them all up.
Wonder if you will be in any places I know on the south West Coast?
Yola, noisy neighbours, they're the pits.
Nothing worse than being kept awake by a party you're not at.
Dinky, how are things with you and Janna?
Are you seeing your cousin this week?
You mentioned the vet treating Cinders in the car park.
During covid times our vet has been consulting in the car park too, better for most pets.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-07-2021, 06:10 PM   #2

Re: Wet Thursday

Hi Shelley and those to follow.

We were lucky the other night, only a few rumbles of thunder and that was it. Dinner sounds good. Im sure you and your lad will have a lovely time together.

Yola, noisy neighbours are horrible! we had them when we stayed in a flat. Thankfully where we are now is very quiet.

Dinky, how are you? How is Cinders doing?

Shelley, the NC500 is completely virtual so any miles i do locally or on my runs just move me round a map of the route so im not actually there.

Barney had an emergency vet visit today after deciding that a food bag with a sandwich in it looked rather tasty this morning. He doesnt give his prizes up for anything and tried to eat it as quick as he could, bag and all. I managed to get a bit of it away from him but as it was a food bag we didnt take a chance and took him to the vet where they made him be sick and i picked him up a couple of hours later. The injection done its job and he brought up the remains of the bag so hopefully no further issues. He has had some dinner and has been fine. He has also slept most of teh day with Mia very close by him watching over him in my office.

We also got the good news that we dont have to go back in to the office unless we want to!! I am more than happy working from home and in no rush to change it!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2021, 08:08 PM   #3

Re: Wet Thursday

Pamela, so glad Barney is OK and good news re working at home.