Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-07-2021, 12:14 PM   #1

Wishy-washy Wednesday

I was about to say 'morning' but it isn't any longer!

The weather doesn't know what to do with itself today. Big, dark clouds, then a bit of sun, then some rain but overall a bit meh.

I feel like I have a hangover today. Another party 2 doors down in the garden (after the one at the weekend which went on past 4am). I can kind of live with that, but during the week - absolutely not - even though they piped down at about 2.30 this time. Thankfully I had already planned to work from home because I didn't wake up til gone 8am as a result.

I did end up messaging the Mum of the teens as we follow each other on Twitter - as I guessed the parents were away as the car wasn't there. She responded this morning so I suspect this won't be occurring again.

Pamela - we've missed all the deluge that's been happened in and around London (could have done with a bit of rain tbh), hopefully you won't get too much stormy weather. Reading the news, I think Kazz may have copped some storms yesterday.

I hope the weather hasn't interrupted Shelley's Scottish holiday too badly either!

Enjoy your Wednesday all.