Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-07-2021, 08:51 PM   #1

Thundery Tuesday

Evening everyone,

It is very warm here again but not a nice warm. It is thundery here tonight, hoping it doesnt get worse during the night but the forecast is thunder storms with heavy rain. Not something we get very often here. Hoping the pets will be ok, if not then the dogs will be up with us.

I went out for a run with Sam tonight. My first run in about 2 weeks. Felt good to be back out. We are also doing a challenge together called the NC500 (North Coast 500 is the proper name. Its a 500mile route from the west coast of Scotland, along the top coast and then down the east coast) We get a medal at the end when we complete it and a tree gets planted whenever we complete 20% of it. We have chosen to aim to do it in 6month but i think we will finish a lot sooner. We record our walks and runs that we do. We are trying to keep within 2 miles of each other on the map so we finish around the same time.

We were out on the motorbikes on Saturday to Largs which is where we got a shot on the speedboat. I am out to there again with the ladies group on Saturday which will be nice. We are also going to get the ferry across to the wee island and take the motorbikes across to ride round the island (its only 10mile all the way round)

Dinky i hope teh cats get on ok at the groomers.

Shelley your weekend sounds like it was lovely.

Yola, i do hope the boys have settled down and arent being as rude!!