Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-07-2021, 08:10 AM   #1

Its the weekend

Morning Everyone

I love the sun Shelley but i am starting to struggle in it. I have been sitting out in the garden whilst working as my table has a parasol over it to give me shade!!

Not really been upto much but have been meaning to post just not had a chance. I was out at a meet up with the ladies last night but had the car as i took one of the girls who has an injury.

I think we are heading out on the bikes today as it is to be warm again here. I also want to go see my sister as it was her birthday during the week and i want to take her gift over. We also have my niece on Stevens sides birthday lunch tomorrow so its busy for birthdays!!

Dinky, your new heating system sounds amazing!! That was so nice of Elliot to arrange the installation of it. Like you i would want to give him money for it as well. Im not very good at accepting big gifts!! It should make your house a lot warmer in the winter and hopefully cooler in the summer for you!! Has your son had any update on when he will be able to get to New Zealand? I do hope it is soon so you can meet your grandchildren.

Yola, how are the steps coming on? mine have been a bit lower the last few days.

I better get organised to get the dogs walked whilst it is cooler just now!!

Take care everyone