Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-07-2021, 08:51 AM   #1

Monday again

Morning everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend enjoying the sun.

Not much happening today. Just work then going to do an oil change on my bike tonight.

Still a bit sore from Saturdays swinging from the trees but it was worth it!!

Dinky, Shelley, Yola and Kazz, i hope you are all well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-07-2021, 12:32 PM   #2

Re: Monday again

Afternoon, it's lovely and hot!

24k steps Pamela? Woah. That's impressive. I did 12K yesterday in 2 stages (early morning and late evening), and that was more than enough lol.

I got chomped by the mozzies over the weekend too. My fault for wanting to sit out in the evenings. I swear it's like an all-you-can-eat buffet for them as I'm covered in bites!

The fluffies have been flopping around in the shade - they're too furry for this weather. Nothing untoward or heatstroke-like, just not too bothered to do anything much.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-07-2021, 08:24 PM   #3

Re: Monday again

It was over the course of a day i did that amount

12k is great!! Doesnt matter how much over the day it takes you. I think i did about 17k on Saturday going round Go Ape

Its just the midges that tend to like me. We dont have mosquitos up here (well not that ive seen)

My Harris is loving being out constantly regardless of how warm it is, cant keep him in or he constantly meows and claws my carpet!!