Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-07-2021, 08:30 AM   #1

Sunny Thursday

Morning everyone,

Dinky,i do hope Snodgrass is ok, glad to hear his leg is healing well.

Thats great that you have had your appointments through for your vaccination. I know what you are saying about feeling better after having both of them. Hubby and i are the same as we have had both.

I do hope your son can get over very soon. You will be looking forward to seeing your grandchildren.

So sorry to hear of Cinders lump. Hoping for a positive outcome for her.

Not much has been happening here. Just working. Didnt run last night as i have strained my leg muscle with all teh walking i did yesterday. Met my friend from work for lunch and we walked to where we were going which is all up hill. Its a walk i have done many times and its fine but my leg had been sore since monday nights run and i have just overdone it so i went for a walk with Sam after she had her run last night.

Its beautiful here today. Hopefully Steven gets his bike back today and we can get out for a while tonight on them.

Yola, will have a look at your photos, they sound interesting I try and do 10k steps a day. Yesterday i did just under 24k!! Most in quite a while.

Shelley, i hope all is good with you.

Take care everyone